3

Ariana POV

"Come on babe, you look hot!" Zayn said, as I rolled my eyes. Me and Selena always wore matching outfits, but Zayn had made one just for me. Probably just wants me to buy some more drugs off of him, which is what I was going to do anyway. "Look in the mirror, cause damn you fine as fuck." He said. I looked in the mirror, and admired myself. I do look good...

I was startled by a knock at the door, while admiring myself

I was startled by a knock at the door, while admiring myself. Zayn took his gaze off my ass, and went to go get the door. I hid just in case it was one of his immature guy friends. Last thing I need is another guy saying the same thing, or wanting to rape me while high. "Oh h-hey Selena... you look gorgeous! Did you change your outfit?" Zayn asked. My eyes widened and I went to go get a snack, trying to act normal, telling myself 'it's just Selena.'
"Where's Ariana?" Selena asked. "In here!" I said, as I quickly turned on the tv, and put a blanket over me. "Move it!" Selena yelled. Ugh, she's so loud. "And you're not?" she asked. My eyes widened once again, then went back to normal. "What bitch?" I asked, giving her a dirty look. "I'm not going with you anymore unless you step up your game. You need to run faster, sweetie. Zayn only likes TRUE dangerous women." She turned red and smacked me... freaking smacked me. Selena pushed Zayn out of her way, and left. What the actual fuck? I was just saying the truth!

She used to have this huge crush on Zayn... I guess she still likes him, but Zayn likes me so she's low-key salty. Oh well...