[#22]

Sorry for my lack of presence as of lately. I've been busy asf.

I hate school so much. I like so much.

Anyway.... Let's conserve and sip on some Tea, shall we?

SO guess what the fuck just happened to me! I seriously had to explain to three people in my school (mind you I go to a predominantly white school) the reason why they couldn't say the word 'nigga'.

The first two of them were white and the third one was 'Puerto Rican'... but trust me I feel like he belted that shit out just because I called him out about it. He then said some shit like that 'Puerto Ricans and Africans used to be the same color way back when' so it's okay for him to say it. He then proceeded to claim that he was black.....

???

JUST BECAUSE WE USED TO BE THE SAME COLOR, WAY BACK WHEN, DOESN'T MAKE IT FUCKING OKAY TO SAY 'NIGGA' NOW!!!

When your ass doesn't have to have people follow your ass through the store when you're walking around with your family, or have white people looking at you sideways the entire time you've lived here. Or even have bluntly asked you why do you sound like the other black people from the school or why do you speak 'properly'??

SO COME AND FUCKING TALK TO ME WHENEVER SOMEONE STARTS TO DO THAT SHIT ON A DAILY BASIS!! IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T SAY 'NIGGA', 'COON', 'NIGGER', OR ANY OTHER BULLSHIT EXCUSE OF A SLUR THAT PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST US!

And do you know what pissed me off even fucking more.... My friend proceeded to defend him! I'm sitting here like what the actual fuck is this?! She 'claims' that she is black and Puerto Ricans but she has lived in the north(CT), around white people for most of her life. I pointed that out to her saying that she doesn't have any fucking experience with what happens because she has the mentality that she is white. Then she went ahead and said, but ' I lived in Puerto Rico for a while I didn't live up here for my whole life.'

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!

Don't fucking lie to me when you've told me yourself that you didn't live there that long. Stop trying to fucking lie to me to try and save fucking face in front of these fucking little boys and girls who ain't even studying yo ass or ever going to help you after this shit afterward. And tell me why she told me to 'let it slide, its "okay" for him to say it'???Ugh, and then tell me why the boy told me to stop being so sensitive and go look up my history..... (I'm aware that our ancestor used to be enslaved. He actually made me have to check myself and think about it for a moment, so don't even think I was being a stubborn little girl by not checking my facts.)

MOTHER FUCKER ITS 2017!! YOUR LITTLE SKINNY ASS IS NO LONGER AS DARK AS ME (as he claimed that how it was)SINCE YOU WANTED TO BRING UP THE FUCKING PAST AND JUSTIFY YOUR USE OF NIGGA. STOP TELLING ME TO STOP BEING SENSITIVE!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT!

(And I know that other people are discriminated against, so don't come for me. This book is called 'Black Girl Problems' for a reason.)

Ugh. I had to get that out because I don't talk to any other of the black kids in this school and my friends are white soo...

Anyway, tell me what you think about it. Should I have dealt with it differently (I feel like I should've)? Leave it in the comments below.