Acknowledgements

From this point on, I will be doing acknowledgements.
Quietly to self in corner: shite
Ok so. Let's get this over and done with before anyone realises I'm not a heartless monster.
Mist_covered_fields
This book is being written for that one part story you did which you probably think is crap. I thought it was good and decided to write something equally crap.

Matt
You have inspired me. That's all I can say. You've been so excitable and different and it's made me think. That I want to be like you. And I know that's cheesy

Which is why it's not true

Matt
You are the largest dickhead I have ever known. I hope you die slowly and painfully and in the process of realising that you were a fucking arse as a child. I want to fucking kill you bc your a fucktard and I want to shove my fist down your thought with a penknife in it and destroy as many as your organs as I can, with you alive in the process. Your 8 year old sister has a better sense of everything than you, and your brother is more modest than you. If you died, there would be world peace, fucktard. If I were to put you into three words, they would be: arrogant, ignorant and motherfucker. If I could have one wish, it would be that you have that thing from skulduggery pleasant *spoiler alert* that darquesse puts on ravel that makes him scream. Your screams would be immensely satisfying.