Chapter 2

Insides: boring, obnoxious, sweltering, enclosed, lifeless, unadventurous, repetitive, dank, pungent, dull, insipid, indecipherable, uninteresting, cold, useless, disappointing, cramped, loud, pointless, abysmal, horrid and colourless

Outsides: wonderful, magical, beautiful, joyous, superior, eventful, attractive, prepossessing, alluring, pleasing, handsome, charming, glamorous, stunning, heavenly, irresistible, engaging, winsome, beddable, elegant, fanciable, delightful, gorgeous and colourful

I wonder why rooms were made in the first place. All they are is a set of walls that blocks the person inside from all the magic in what you see outside. And they try to let you see with windows, but windows have grease and muck on them, and it's not clear and it makes what you see a lie. This makes rooms transparent, dull, a cardboard box of a concept. They are so crowded, hot and sufferable. They have nothing special about them - except how extremely shit they are.

But outsides- outsides are different. They are everything an opposite can be to insides. They have anything you can imagine in them. They have structures that don't need anyone to impress them, so no one does. But they need to. Everything outside of one of those concrete boxes of hell needs to be impressed. And the reason for this is simply because they are impressive. The shape of trees, for example: sometimes they look like brown lightning bolts, ricocheting off the ground and into other trees. Sometimes they are straight, and look like a piece of string; how they start with intricate patterns on the outside which then fray at the ends, so they have to be cut off so the string can fray again. But, notice how I didn't specify the colour of the string. You probably imagined white, or something else if you debated about it. Or maybe you didn't. I don't know. Anyway, my point is that you can't have colourless string. It has to have colour. I hate things without colour. Colour is so beautiful and delicate and wondrous.
Just like Amy