Chapter 2

Woohoo! Yeah, second chapter. Books grow up so fast -dramatically wipes off tear-

I hope you have likes Since Summer so far. Even if it has only one/two chapter/s so far.  But please, enjoy it. Its not like it's going anywhere.

Anyways, here it is, Since Summer: Chapter 2.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Park Lianson

I sighed again for the fifth time as I checked in my outfit. Ugh! Why am I fussing about this? 

Right, first impression is the best impression. Thanks a lot mom for getting that stuck in my head.

I tried on a ruffled blouse that is tucked in a pencil skirt. Damn, I look so fucking sophisticated.

Next, I tried on a crop top with miniskirt. I'm not Amanda, therefore I don't dress like her.

Then, I tried on a black sleeveless shirt that is matched with denim skinny jeans, dark chocolate boots with a black leather jacket and a black-and-brown scarf. It's summer, I don't wanna be wrapped like it's winter.

I then tried on a navy blue halter top matched with sea blue shorts. Where the hell do I get these stupendous array of clothing?

I sighed again before I plopped down on my bed. I'm probably sure that I laid there not long, but long enough for Lilly to come barging in my room. She was dressed in her usualy get-up. A white laced top with a black shirt underneath. A pair of washed-out shorts and ballerina flats. It would be inappropriate if we were in a proper school, but hey, it's summer school.

"WHAT.THE.HELL.LIL?" I whispered-yell.

"Oh, shut up, you're not yet dressed?" she asked as she placed herself next to me on the bed.

"Couldn't find an outfit worthy to be worn by me" I replied as I felt a bit proud of myself. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and felt something land on top of me. I opened my eyes only to see Lilly smiling as if she did something in her own perfection.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

"Wear it"

"Wear what?"

"Ummm, clothes"

"Well, if I'm going to wear clothes, at least make it fit for me, now go scurry off and find me something to wear"

"Already did"

I opened my eyes and stood up at Lilly. She gave the floor a quick glance before her eyes met mine again. Is my room that dirty?

"Just wear it" she demanded as I looked over the spot where I was sleeping. Well, next to the spot I was sleeping.

Ohhhhhhh, so those were the things that landed on me. I looked them over and thought, Why can't I have Lilly's fashion sense?

On my bed was a galaxy sleeveless t-shirt, folded shorts, and gladiator sandals. Right next to it is a white tee, but I decided to disregard it.

(Park's outfit on the side >>>>>>>>)

"Lilly" I said as I turned around and her attention was all to me. I walked towards her where there is only a feet between us. She had her arms crossed while I held my chin up high. Yeah, I might not be the person who usually does that, but it makes me look intimidating.