The diary 4 - The unusual client

I have been a prostitute for many long years now. From the early days to now I have encountered all kinds of weird clients. Some with their unique fetishes and fantasies. Some with their demands for a rough under the sheets. Some with their demands of strip dancing. The list goes on. But none of them can beat the unusual client I had a few days back.

This was a regular day like any other. I was given the client's name by my agency as well as the address. He was one of the rich guys as told by my agent and I had to dress up properly. I had to go to his place of residence which was a housing complex in a posh and respectable part of the city. Now being in this business, I always have to look pretty, attractive and seductive. But today I picked up the most wonderful dress and reached his place in the evening at 7 sharp. He had already informed the building security personnel and I had an uneventful journey to his house. Little did I know it would be an evening which would be one of the most memorable ones of my life.

I have been called up by doctors, lawyers, businessmen and people from all walks of life. Mostly married and rich men who were tired of their wives and wanted to explore something new and fun. All men who wished to have a no strings attached one night stand. I must admit with a slight touch of arrogance that my services are well sought out and it comes as no surprise when I am called again by someone.

Barring a few men, no one would even have the courtesy to ask me water and they would take me straight to their bedroom to get their sexual desires fulfilled. What these men could not experiment and do with their wives they asked me to do it. They performed their fantasies with me. When they got what they wanted they would pay up and I would go. The rare ones would talk and ask me about my life and why I did what I did. A young unmarried fellow was so smitten by me that he wanted to marry me. I knew it was lust more than love. A relationship built on lust crumbles. Always. Plus I knew my job meant a life of loneliness and I had accepted that fact. With time.

I reached the gentleman's flat and ringed the bell. I had a brief background about him, which I always got hold of, before going to any new client. He was a businessman and a widower. His name was Ashok and he lived all by himself. As I was remembering all of it the door opened.

Ashok turned out to be a handsome man in his 40's and he welcomed me inside with a smile. He was bald and had worn a suit which made him look really dashing.  He did not check me out like most guys did and he simply asked me to get comfortable while he would come in two minutes. While he was gone I moved around his place getting to know Ashok's place.

He lived in a spacious 3 BHK house and the room was decorated stylishly. On the selves beside the TV set there was a photo of him with a beautiful lady who I assumed must be his wife. Later upon asking it turned out to be his sister. While I was staring at the pictures on the shelf he came and asked me to be comfortable on the sofa. He carried with him some water, a can of juice and some snacks and enquired whether I was hungry.

Now this was something new and I was taken aback by his hospitality. I had never been shown so much respect before and I was left speechless. He put down the tray and asked me join him while he laid out two plates and juices. Not wanting to offend my client I sat beside him and drank a glass of juice. He further invited me to gorge on those snacks and I had them. How bloody tasty they were! We had eaten in silence and in no way had he initiated any moves on me and he had received me as a friend and I was bewildered.

I just assumed that maybe he wanted to get some energy before indulging in the act and I waited patiently while he cleared everything up. I checked myself in the small mirror I carried and did a touch up of my lipstick. Satisfied I waited while he came back. Assuming that now we shall go to the bedroom I stoop up and went up to him, but his next question puzzled me further. 'Would you like to dance with me? '