Well then..

Fell's P.O.V.

So. That was... Something..I can't believe that just happened. First thing I'm just standing there doing the normal shit, then all of sudden my crush drags me down to the floor by accident. Wonderful.

But then at the time, I was so scared of what was going to happen, like people saying "OMG SO GAY, OOOOOOH". So I ran away, quickly like a little bitch. Fucking hell. Oh yea also I called Sci cute. Great. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo.

He isn't wrong actually. Plus I don't even know how to love. I'm from UnderFell, one of the baddest AUs out there. We don't love, the only love we have is L.O.V.E, level of violence.

Anyway I ran into a random room. I think it's a bedroom, I mean it does have a bed, a bedside table and everything you have in a bedroom. So yeah. I decided to lay down on the bed and try to relax. It was hard because I realized how close my face was to Sci, so close it could've been considered I was going to kiss him.

I probably would've. But he'd just think I'm a perv, and our friendship would've broken. My first friendship, down the drain. Can't let that happen.

I sat up on the bed and rubbed my head. I think that whisky eggnog is making my head hurt now. Wonderful. I walked outside the bedroom and I tried to find the bathroom in this place. I finally did find one and went in it.

But someone else was in there too, Sci was there. But at least he was just looking in the mirror. I decided to say hi.

"Heyo..Sorry about earlier." Why did I bring that up???

"Oh, uh.. it's um.. fine, I should be the one sorry...I pulled you down on me.." Sci said, trying to apologise. Man he's cute.

"Don't worry about it nerd. It's alright." I said.

"This is why I love you-..... Excuse me.." Sci said then ran away...

Wait he loves me??? YES WOOO! I just punched the wall in excitement..I didn't do it. Heh well..I can't believe he loves me! I definitely have a chance now!

I walk outside the bathroom, feeling good about myself. My bro notices that I'm looking happy. So he just gives me a disgusted look. But I don't care, I'm just so happy that Sci loves me!

Actually to be honest, I kinda knew it all along, but I didn't want to point it out otherwise it would sound boring as fuck.

Le end of chapter

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, I was so exhausted..