chapter 2

Jinxs was on the ground.....he opens his eyes.

"Lavender.....kill him and I'll double your pay." Xeon said.

"Alright." lavender said while takeing aim at jinxs.

Right when he was about to blast him a purple energy beam comes and smacks lavender.

It was toriel.

"This battle is over lavender wins and if you have anything to say about it I'll destoy you
You miserable evil mew.
" toriel said

She heals jinxs and takes him to gigi and the others then return to her spot.

While gigi took care of jinxs megastar had an announcement.

"A few words from ballade."

" wow it really is incredible that low-level Mortals universes who put up such an amazing battle"

"Low level" beerus said.

" yes low-level you see I am so sick and tired of each and every one of you not putting out your best in the tournament I know each and every one of you has made a wish on the wish orb. I've also made a wish to you see.

Thanks to Champa we have ranked all the universe's Champa has sometimes said there are too many weak universes

"Um what universe is weak?" Xeon asked.

"Universe 7 is 3.15 2nd weakest and universe 2 is 0.43" ballade said.

"W....what?!" Xeon said.

Megastar talked.

" each and every single one of you has made a wish on the wish orb stupid wishes at that but you want to know what ballades  wish was?

Um.....oh......crap....Um...... Megastar was scared.

"I'll do it if my universes win the loseing universes will be erased including all fighters and all life from those universes." ballade said.