Chapter 33

"....wow....that girl had a different persona?" Sweetarts asked.

"It seems so. " crash said.

"Universe 1 has dropped out

Universe 2 has 2 warriors remaining.

Universe 4 has dropped out.

Universe 5 has 5 warriors remaining.

Universe 7 has 4 warriors remaining.

Universe 10 has 1 warrior remaining.

Universe 12 has 1 warrior remaining.

That means only 13 warriors remaining....... Were are close to the end." Megastar said.

"Ya know.....I'm a little excited its been a while since I fought anyone." Tori said.

Gigi remained silence.

"Best of luck Gigi!" Tori smiled.

Gigi gets in her battle stance.

"Heh.......I'm going to toy with them......I enjoy playing with my prey." Gem laughed.

Jinxs and fire claw clashed.

"The road ends here Jinxs!" Fireclaw said as he shoots a red energy blast at him.

Jinxs dodged it and threw his own attack .

There punches collided.

Fireclaw slashed Jinxs in the face with his claws.

Jinxs jumped back and held his face.

"Heh shocking isn't  it, my claws are made of sharp hot steel that will cut through your flesh and bone.....think of it as a hot knife in butter." Fireclaw said.

Jinxs right side of his face was bleeding.... ..not even his black fur could cover it..

Genarva was now focused on the tournament.... 13 warriors remaining and she knows her friends are getting worn out.

Gigi were dodging tori's attacks.

One blast after another.

Wow your quick on your feet but there is no way I'm going to let you win!" Tori said as she shoots Gigi with  blue energy and it made Gigi very heavy.

Tori shoots ki blast at  Gigi.

She barely dodged it.

Tori was throwing Manny punches as same for Gigi.

They were both fast tori would get a hit then Gigi would punch back.

Gigi then  jumps in the air and spin kicks tori right in the face!  Tori is flung back but regains her herself and charged up her pink ki.

Gigi had her gaurd up.

Tori charged up to Gigi.

Both in close combat blocking each others attack and dodgeing attacks.

"Come on Gigi you can do it!" Sweetarts Cheer's.

"I think you should keep your eyes on me" tori saids as she teleports on a floating her (don't kill me I forgot what its called.)
Skull blaster!

And more  srounded Gigi.

"Don't be foolish I can dodge this!" Gigi said as she jumps over the blast but the one tori was on aimed at her and hits Gigi on direct contact.

"Yeah show em tori win this tournament for us!" Crystal said.

Jinxs was fighting fireclaw.

Jinxs transformed into his super blue and started throw punches at fireclaw.