.:Glitter:.

*Tyler's point of view*

I walked into homeroom as I did every morning. Making my way to my seat without looking at anyone. I sat down and pulled out my phone, waiting for the bell to ring. As I scrolled through Tumblr I felt a pair of eyes settling in me. I knew who it was but I refused to look up at them.
"Hey loneface. Finish your homework last night?" It was Avi Kaplan. He was with his group of lunk heads who also had their homework in hand.

"Avi go away. I told you I'm not doing you or your friends homework anymore." I felt my voice get shaky and I didn't dare let my eyes venture off of my desk.

"What was that Fag?" He said with miff in his voice. "You do my homework or you meet my fist at the end of school."

"A-Avi I said I wouldn't do it a-anymore ok..." I knew I had made a mistake when I felt his hand grab my collar. "A-Avi please don't h-hurt me" He tightened his grip on my shirt and suddenly to my luck the bell rang.

"You better watch yourself prick" He said before he threw a crumpled piece of his homework at me. As Avi went back to his seat I saw all the students quietly turn around and mumble to each other. No one cared about what he did to me and no one would ever defend me. I'm just the gay nerd who hangs out by himself in the back of class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so guys, I know this is super short but they will get longer. I'm just introducing Tyler and Josh and their daily lives at school.

Also, PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR MAKING AVI THE BULLY...

I hope ya'll enjoyed this tiny chapter. There will be more coming. Just bare with me being this is my first fanfic and I'll have major school test soon. ;)

~ Roy 🎩