.:Text Me In The Morning:.

*Tyler's Point of View*

I arrived home that afternoon very happy. No one was home so I made my way to my room and laid down on my bed to contemplate everything that had gone on today. The boy I was falling for hopefully asked for my number. The thugs barely tried to attack me this morning and I had my house to myself for the night, although that last one wasn't very new to me. I get up and turn on my My Chemical Romance playlist as high as capable. I dance around my room singing I'm Not Ok (I Promise) at the top of my lungs until I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket.

Unknown: Hey, it's Josh

I stare at it a moment, I was in honest shock.

Tyler: Hey, it's Tyler

I quickly changed his name.

Jish *heart eye's emoji*: Tyler Joseph? *grinning emoji*

Tyler: Josh Dun? *Winking emoji*

Jish *heart eye's emoji*: Indeed. What's s'up

Tyler: Just listening to music. You?

Jish *HEE*: Same, laying in bed. I'm pretty boring.

Tyler: Nah, you seem pretty cool.

Jish *HEE*: I mean, you seem cooler.

I could feel my happiness radiating off of me.

Tyler: I never striked myself as seemingly cool. Maybe more... emo?

Jish *HEE*: Well, I guess. I'm pretty emo too

Jish *HEE*: but emo is cool. I think it's better than cool

Tyler: True True, we're secretly the rulers of the universe

Jish *HEE*: Haha, I like the way you think. And I'd love to keep talking but my friend just got here. Meet me at lunch tomorrow? I'd love to learn more about you...

Tyler laid back on his bed and smiled widely at Joshs suggestion. He couldn't believe that Josh would've even text him after he learned it was Tyler but he seemed to actually want to talk. He responded back trying not to sound too eager but to sound happy about it.

Tyler: Thanks dude. I guess I could swing by and hang out a while. See you then *Smiley face*

_------------------------------------------------------------_

Well guys, there y'all go! I'm typing on my laptop so I'm not able to use actually emojis, sorry guys. Sorry for the terrible delay. I've just been busy with Summer.

That's all for now!

~Roy *Top Hat*