Chapter 1

(Michael's P.O.V)

'It's finally Halloween again. Time to find my next victims.' I thought while watching the children, adults, and slutty teenagers walk around the dark streets from my hiding spot behind the old oak tree in someones front yard.

'I'm surprised nobody has noticed me yet. I mean I do have a white mask.' I thought. My eyes finally landed on a slutty teenage girl and she was heading to my old home with a horny boy following behind her. Seeing them go to old home made me extremely pissed, especially with old memories coming back from my childhood.

'I guess I found my victims.' I said in my head, venom with every word I thought. I looked around to make sure that nobody was paying attention and of course nobody was. They were too busy bring children to houses to get their candy or just not paying attention at all. I came out of my hiding spot and started to walk to the house.

Once I was there, I opened the front door and peeked inside to make sure they weren't near or next to the door. I stepped inside closing the front door behind me quietly so the two horny fucks didn't hear me. Looking in the living room and saw that they weren't there, I signed and knew they either were in one of the bedrooms or the basement.

'I'll first check the bedrooms and then I'll go to the basement or do I do the opposite.' I thought. Then finally I decided to check the basement then the bedrooms because if I checked the bedrooms first there's a chance of them hearing me in the basement.

Making my way to the basements door, I looked around finding most of my family things still here and in place. Once I was at the door I put my ear to door listening to make sure if they were down there I could hear them and of course I hear moaning making my face twist in disgust. I took my head away from the door and quietly opened the door, then the stairs. My knife is by my side and ready to stab into someones flesh, killing them.

My eyes scanned the area fully of old junk, then behind some towering boxes my eyes caught something moving. Coming closer, I looked around the boxes and seeing the horny stupid fuckers having sex. Growling under my breath, I stealthily got behind them and raised my knife right above the guys back. I drove my knife into the guys back hearing him scream in pain and the girl screaming in fear. Blood lust shining in my eyes when my knife struck the guys back once more, hitting his heart making him fall onto of the girl dead. The girl screamed once more and pushed the guys body off of hers, but failing to get up in time. My knife dug into her head deep and my eyes looked into hers seeing the life drain away.

The lifeless bodies seemed to drown in the blood and I turned away from them going back upstairs. I rolled my stiff shoulders to try and release some of the pressure of all the past killings, plus recent kills that I have done. Keeping my ears open just in case some wondering teens come into my home.

"I think I'll stay here from now on." I said quietly, my voice was very rough and raspy, but has depth in it. I went upstairs to the bathroom looking at my appearance, dirty navy mechanic suit, slightly dirty mask, eyes that still hold a little blood lust, and finally his bloody hands that still hold the bloody knife with the knife dripping small drops of blood on the bathroom floor.

'Maybe I could clean myself up a little' I thought, but I shook my head. 'No, I'll save that for a different time.' I took one last glance before walking away and towards my old bedroom. Right when I was in front of my door and my hand on the handle there was a sound of glass braking down stairs. I moved myself away from the door and quietly walked down the stairs, peeking my head around the corner only to find some dumb drunk teen that broke one of the windows.

'I'm going to have to fix that later' I thought and quickly, but quietly speed walked to the window peeking out seeing the teen walking to the front door. Walking to the front door, I waited for him to open the door. Once he opened the door, I grabbed the collar of his shirt and cut open his throat. I carelessly threw his body down on the floor and closed the door. I signed and walk back to my old room.

'Finally, I have a chance to see if anyone has changed my room or if they left it the same' I said in my head, but also aloud. Opening the door, I can see that nothing has changed about my room other than my bed was pushed to the corner of the room and the walls were clear of everything.

'I should probably go back to killing some retarded teens' I thought and walked out, closing the door behind me.

~Time skip~

I sign and sat on the couch in the living room. Finally have the chance to relax and try to clear my mind and maybe take my mask off, but I know that will probably never happen.

"Man killing those teens really makes me sore." I said while stretching my muscles. "I should also clean my hands and knife. I'll dispose of the bodies later and clean the rest of the blood also."

Making my way to bathroom I turned on the faucet and surprisingly it still works. My hands felt warm under the hot water and I watched as the blood mix with the water, then down the drain. Next is my knife, putting it under the water i cleaned it really well with my hands, my fingers grazing the metal. Once I finished, I went to small closet next to the closet, but when I looked down there seemed to be light coming from inside the door. I readied my knife so if i had to attack any teens that might be hiding in the closet, but when I opened the door I found myself surrounded by light. The light made eyes hurt and sting so I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes I was in the middle of the woods.

'What the hell just happened?' I asked myself looking around.

(I'm going to be updating sometime today just to let you know)