♯2

lou •

louis didn't knew what or who that was sleeping in his couch, drowning away in his sleep as he listens to the quiet murmurs about flowers coming out of that stranger's mouth.

louis often looks out of his room to see how the odd stranger is doing. louis felt weird thinking that the stranger is pretty, even prettier than him - i mean, look at those eyelashes for fucks sake. louis also knew that stranger was like him. the stranger doesn't have wings like him and wears a weird set of clothes. yet, the stranger looked like it had wings and wore clothes made from mother nature, just like louis himself.

louis’ best-mate, niall, also finds the stranger odd. he also finds it odd that his best-mate is ogling at that stranger like he is one of a kind - well niall actually knows that the stranger is ,in fact, a human.

humans were disposed by fairies. they were the cause of the lost of land, the ones that cause the screams of nature begging them to stop. humans didn't know that all parts of nature, from flowers to trees to bushes, they are all connected together. no matter how far they are from each other, they are all connected, they can all feel each other’s pain, misery, sorrow and agony.

this is where the fairies step in to help ease their pain. they will sprinkle small amount of glittery fairy dust to help with the excruciating pain. sometimes they will also whisper or sing to them, encouraging them to move on from their other's death and that they're safe.

louis was one of those fairies, but he’s one of the younger ones. despite being 22, he became a full fairy at the age of 18 due to him being a fast learner. he’s the most liked fairy among nature because of his angelic singing voice. he would sing to them everyday and talk to them. except today, he had to take care of the stranger.

talking about the stranger, he is currently stirring in his sleep. louis knows that the stranger is going to wake up soon. he tipped toed his way to the kitchen to grab a bowl of his home-made soup. he made it with permission from nature, allowing him to pluck some of their leaves and berries, or fruits. he had made a special soup, meant for those who are in need of being healed.

when louis reached his living room, he saw the stranger sitting up and stretching. the stranger then rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned - louis thought he looked adorable doing that. when the stranger finally opened his eyes, he was met with ocean blue eyes, filled with concern and a tint of curiosity. realizing that he isn't in his own home, while thoughts of what had happened flowed through his brain, the stranger’s eye began to grew wide with fear.

"um.. sorry I k-know you don't know where you are b-but I found you and uh... I brought you back t-to rest"

louis stuttered nervously, noticing the stranger’s vibrant green eyes widen in fear and realization. the stranger simply didn't reply but instead, he just stared at louis' ocean blue eyes suspiciously before grinning widely, showing off his dimples which louis found to be an extremely cute feature about the stranger.

"i’m harry" the bright green-eyed stranger introduced. louis sighed in relief when he heard the stranger - harry-introduce himself and walked over to the couch where harry was sitting on to pass him the bowl of home-made healing soup, a smile slowly forming on his face.

“well harry, i’m louis. here, drink this soup that i made. it’ll make you feel better. i promise it’s not poisoned!”

harry simply stared at the bowl of warm soup, before looking up at louis. he chuckled at louis’ last statement before taking the bowl of soup from louis’ extremely soft and warm hands and taking a sip from it. harry hummed in pleasure when the soup down slid past his tongue and down his throat as he savoured the taste and flavour.

"is the soup alright for you? if it’s not, I can always make another bowl- " louis asked, frantic as he couldn’t tell whether harry is humming because the soup is good or because the soup just isn’t good enough.

“it’s delicious” harry smiled at the cute rambling boy sitting next to him, before taking another sip of the lovely warm bowl of soup.

“-for you if you don’t like it or anything. wait what” louis rambled on, his mind finally catching onto what harry said.

"it's delicious lou"

louis internally squealed, a very manly squeal, at harry’s nickname for him. harry simply smiled at louis, chuckling lightly at the silly boy right next to him before finishing the soup. louis watched as Harry finished the bowl of soup, a smile slowly spreading onto his face as he watched harry’s tongue dart out to lick the remaining soup off his lips.

louis offered to get harry another bowl and harry, very happily, handed the bowl over to louis before grinning widely, showing off those cute dimples once again. louis smiled back at harry, mentally sighing at how cute harry is.

as louis walked back to the kitchen to get another bowl of soup for harry, he thought about the things he should be doing while harry is taking his time to heal. he was also thinking about the way thoughts of harry, a human, seem to invade his mind from the very first moment he spotted harry. he never quite imagined harry’s eyes to be such a beautiful shade of green, almost like the brightest leaves of the healthiest plant.

louis walked back to harry, giving him his second bowl of soup. he watched as harry made grabby hands at it, almost like a small kid wanting to hug his favourite toy. harry took the bowl from louis and eagerly drank it, trying his best not to burn his tongue. a few strands of harry’s hair fell onto his eyes, and before he even had the chance to put down the bowl and sweep it back to the right, louis reached out his hand and gingerly pushed the strands of hair behind harry’s ears, fingertips gliding down harry’s soft cheeks before keeping his hand on his lap, blush forming on both their faces at louis’ actions. harry finished the bowl of soup before leaving it on the table.

they both sat together, next to each other on the small couch, in silence as louis thinks about his plans while harry is healing while harry thinks about just how cute louis is when he’s thinking hard, or when he’s embarrassed. he thinks about how louis is just cute in general.

________________

jels: sorry if this sucks but if you like it please comment on what u think and vote/fan please?  :D