Chapter 8: OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE (Updated!)

I'm sorry to say I will be discontinuing this story. I don't have any other Ideas for it and I'm so bad at writing romance fics. I am currently writing a new one which is just a reader insert. So there will be no romance involved. I'm sorry that I have to say I'm discontinuing this.

DELETE THAT SORT OF NONSENSE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME JUST MADE ME WANT TO UPDATE THIS BOOK SO HERE IT IS. ENJOY. BY THE WAY I'VE CHANGE THE SYSTEM THAT I WILL BE CALLING THE READER GENDER NEUTRAL NAMES LIKE "THEY THEM ETC"

--------------------

Chapter 8

"Hey (Y/N), wanna eat at Ichiraku's with me?" Naruto and (y/n) stared at each other for a short time until Naruto pointed out why they are on the ground, flat, on their face, and not getting up. "And why are you... there..?" Naruto has his eyebrow raised in question, but (Y/N) dismisses it with a grunt, "None of your business.." Naruto shrugs and doesn't think of it much and asks again. "So wanna go eat some ramen?" (Y/N) rolls over onto their back and stares at Naruto and he stares back, until (Y/N) gave a flat on: "No." Naruto surprised and begins to wail with fake tears.  (Y/N) sits up from the ground and tries to stand up but Naruto hugs (Y/N) and tries to persuade them in eating ramen with him. He nudges and nudges the poor teammate of his until he felt a hand push him away from them, "Naruto, please. Stop, you're disturbing me." Naruto gives them a confusing look, finally letting go of (Y/N) 'Thank god..' They exclaim inside their head. "Disturbing you from what exactly?" (Y/N) was about to answer, but silenced themselves and just stared at Naruto. "It's getting a bit lonely.. with only me going out to eat.." Naruto tells (Y/N) out of the blue. ".. I've tried to talk with Sakura-chan if she might be interested with just... hanging out, but she's more interested about Sasuke." (Y/N) was about to make a suggestion but Naruto cuts them off, "Sasuke? Well... I.. don't think he likes me very well, especially after that 'accident'." Naruto internally shudders at that memory. It scarred him so deep. So, so deep. "It's just getting kind of boring for me ya'know? Always coming home.. with no one to greet me.." He bows his head down in sadness. "You also don't have parents right? But at least those guardians of yours are taking care of you well. I hope you enjoy their company..." (Y/N) freezes, 'How does he..?' "At least you don't have a reason to sulk in shame anymore. You have people there for you. They adore you. The teachers, the class, Heck! Even the Hokage acknowledges you!" Naruto smiles at (Y/N), but they noticed that the smile... didn't reach his eyes. "Naruto.." They try to say, Naruto just looks at (Y/N) and... smiles...

"How?" (Y/N) just looks at Naruto in disbelief, "How..? How?!" Tears are forming at the corners of their eyes, "How can you smile and be happy when... you don't have the happiness to do so..?" "W-What --" "How can you say all that in front of me and just smile and shrug it off... How?" Tears are streaming down (Y/N)'s face and Naruto just stares in shock, "Naruto... You are like the sun.." (Y/N) tries to crack a smile under all their tears. "Even on a rainy day.. You still seem to shine so bright... How are you able to do that?" (Y/N) just stares. "You joke, laugh, smile and be.. annoyingly fun, but... You're here, telling me about a sad past, and you still smile.." (Y/N) puts a hand on Naruto's shoulder, "I... admire that Naruto.." (Y/N) smiles back at Naruto, "How you hide all those tears and frowns, by those shining bright blue eyes, full of joy and excitement and that huge grin that looks like a crocodile trying to smile.." They joke a bit, "It's true that the saddest, smile the brightest and that's you Naruto." They smile at Naruto. "You are such a big goof ball of sunshine that will never be covered by the darkest of clouds on the shadiest of rains." Naruto looks back in confusion once again. "I -- uh.. What?" (Y/N) laughs and stands up, "So, about that ramen?" "NOW YOU'RE TALKING!" And here comes Naruto's enthusiasm back at it again with its shining glow.