Chapter 9: ADRENALINE IS COURSING THROUGH ME!!

Chapter 9

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?!" The whole class seem to scream at the duos' faces, which replied with a, "What..?" Both simultaneously yawned and rubbed their eyes.

Their hair is sticking out at weird places, obviously had not been combed, eye bags hand under their eyes and various mix matched clothes worn on the two.

"Woah, dude. (Y/N)! You look like a mess!" Kiba, the 'dog addict' Naruto calls.

"A Hot Mess.." One girl mumbles but very audible to be heard by everybody.

"I know right!?" Another squealed.

Naruto and (Y/N) sat beside each other the whole class and when Iruka entered the  room, he looked at them and laughed and began to start the morning routine of calling out the students' names.

"Naruto Uzumaki?" He calls out, everyone is silent but the sound of loud snoring broke it.

Everyone turns around and looks at Naruto, who had a bubble, deflating and inflating again and again.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka calls out louder, "Naruto!" He practically screamed. Naruto woke up from the loud noise with the proof of him up saying, "I DIDN'T EAT YOUR RAMEN I SWEAR!" Everybody bursted out with laughter, Iruka sighs and nags Naruto, "Naruto, please stay awake--" A huge snore emerges once again. Iruka looks over through the sea of students and Naruto... is back asleep.

Iruka didn't hold his patience. He got up walked to Naruto and slapped his head with a, "WAKE UP NARUTO!!" "GAAAAAAAAAH!!" Everyone erupts in laughter once again, this time, waking up the one sitting next to the yellow blob. "Stop it..... You're too loud!!!" They say, sneering at everyone around them as the laughter dies down.

"Good.." (Y/N) turns to Iruka as he begins to speak, "(Y/N) (L/N)--" "*loud snoring*" Iruka's eye twitches, "NARUTO, (Y/N)!! STAY AWAKE IN MY CLASS!!" -Smack- , -Smack-

--

"(L/N)-kun!! Why are you wearing that idiot's jacket?!" A girl complains, pointing at the orange jumpsuit(?) that has its zipper unzipped, showing the shirt (Y/N)'s wearing under.

Another scream is heard, "Oh my god, Naruto!! Are you wearing, (L/N)-kun's signature shirt?!"

'Sakura?' (Y/N) thinks, they turn to the commotion behind them and sees Naruto wearing a (COLOR) and (COLOR) tank top and a white jacket draped over the blonde.

"Am... I?" Naruto yawns, not really paying attention to everyone around them. Naruto still has his orange pants, but the top part is a bit different from his usual.

(Y/N) on the other hand, had a black shirt and the orange jacket Naruto always wears, but unzipped.

"H-How.. did you guys switch clothes..?" Sakura asked, pointing at the two. A gasp was heard, it was Ino. "Naruto!! Where did you sleep last night?!" The lighter blonde shouted at Naruto, who was still sleeping silently under all the noise.

"Oi! I'm talking to you!!" Ino smacks Naruto's head to wake him up. The blonde boy, (When I typed boy, it somehow autocorrected to blob. I bet most of you know why) abruptly wakes up in a jolt and screams for the 4th time this morning.

"Where did you sleep last night?!" And now all the girls crowd around Naruto, all of them curious.

"Uh, in my bed?" Naruto says bluntly.

Everyone groans at his bluntness. Ino face palms herself in stupidity. She sighs and asks again, "Where did you sleep?"

Naruto raises a brow and answers, "In my apartment?" He questions again, wondering why he's getting all the attention. Did he do something again?

"In your apartment? Tell us the truth Naruto!" Sakura is now the one screaming at him.

Naruto flinches in fear of the pink haired demon. (Y/N) comes in to Naruto's aid and says, "Stop acting like Yandere-chan, who is out for his life like he's your love rival like Juvia, always picking a fight on everyone."

The class stops the commotion and looks at (Y/N), "What? Like who now?"

"Eh, never mind that." They mutter at the side, "What this idiot is saying is true, believe it or not." "Hey!" "But, he did sleep in his apartment."

"Stop defending him, (L/N)-kun!" Sakura complains, her cutesy voice back from the demon before.

"I'm not.." "Then how--" "Because it was me who slept at Naruto's apartment." -CRACK- "Woah, did something just break? Like a glass?" (Y/N) looks around, over the horde of girls, trying to find something that 'broke'

"You slept with Naruto?!"