Chapter 55

Hey...
Hope u all are fine....
Well mei update krne nhi wali thi but kuch bohat sweet log bohat pyaar se bohat time se update mang rhe the.. aur un ko baar baar mana krna acha nhi lag rha tha... So this update is for all those who voted and commented and commented again and again to get the  update..

A BIG FAT THANK YOU....

***** ****** ********
Target .. 200 votes and 80 comments..
DO INLINE COMMENTS>> COZ ITS TREAT TO READ..

Manik entered in room and looked at nandini. He felt his heart was shouting with pain that his love got. he still trembled with the thought that what if he was not able to break that ropes on time. He would have died at that moment. He sat close to nandini...

Nandini waited for him to speak something. She thought he would also request her to wake up or fight with her  to wake up.. But he was just sitting quietly not doing anything. Manik was looking at her and memorizing her wounded face. After a long silence he spoked.

M:" I know tum yahi soch rhi ho gi k mei kuch bol kun nhi raha. Sirf tumhe aise dekhe kun ja rha hon." Manik paused for a while and holded her hand keeping his constant gaze on nandini . "Mei tumhe aise is liye dekh rha hon k tumhara yeh zakmi chehra mujhe yaad rhe. Aur kya tum janti ho k mei kun yaad krna chahhta hon,." Manik again questioned her but this time he brought her hand near his lips and kissed it gently. But his eyes not for a fraction of second left her face.
" Mei tumhe aise is liye  yaad krna chahta hon k mei tumhara yeh haal krne walon ko is sse bhi zaida khatarnaak saza dy sakon." manik stopped and took a long breath to control his emotions.

Nandini was struggling to open her eyes when she felt something wet on her back side of hand. And soon she realized that he was crying . She battled with the eyelashes as she found them to be extremely heavy but struggling greatly she finally opened her eyes.

( Isn't this amazing that love gave you this much strength that u make possible what at that moment felt impossible. May be this is called intense love.. May be???? What do u guys think..?)

Nandini looked at manik's blurry figure and blink her eyes few times to clear her vision. And when her vision cleared she looked at his ever so charming face and a small yet beautiful smile adorn her face .

Manik felt her gaze and lifted his eyes to look at her wounded yet serene face. He kept looking at her to make himself believe that she is woken up. And when he believed he turn his face while nandini frown.

M:" Tum bohat buri ho nandini Bohat buri." Manik complained like a baby.

N:' han tum sahi keh rhe ho." nandini also replied. The frown was again replaced by peace.

M:" Han aur tum bohat selfish bhi ho. Tum ne aik baar bhi yeh nhi socha k agar tumhe kuch ho gya toh mera kya ho ga. Hum sab ka kya ho ga." Manik again complained  

N:" Han tum sahi keh rhe ho " Nandini also agreed with him.

M:" Han Ur bohat rude bhi. Itne time se mere sath thi magar kabhi meri feelings ko reciprocate nhi kiya." Manik kept one more complained forward.

N:' Han aur arrogant bhi.." Nandini this time smiled and gave him another reason to blame her.

M:" Han aur nhi toh kya.. Arrogant bhi ho.. Kabhi meri feelings ko appreciate bhi nhi kiya." Manik again blame her.

N:" Sahi kaha." nandini agreed with him.

M:" Aur ab mei tum se kabhi baat nhi karo ga." Manik said little an angry little boy.

N:" han BAS MERE SATH REHNA.." Nandini said and manik who was looking at her hand looked at her face.
" Bhale mujh se baat mat krna manik magar mere sath rehna . Mujhe kabhi akela chor kr mat jana. Kun k ab agar tum chor kr gye toh phir mere wapisi ka koi dar nhi ho ga. Koi darwaza aisa nhi ho gis se mere liye zindagi andar aa sake." Nandini said all this in her slow voice while both of them had their eyes locked.