9-Jelly Beans

"Have you guys ever wondered why Ms Sienna isn't called Mrs Sienna?"

"Of all of the important questions that could have been asked, you are curious about that?"Yoona rolled her eyes at Luhan.

"Because she isn't married?"Yixing guessed, overhearing their conversation from the kitchen.

"Ms Sienna looks young. Why are you even wondering about that?"Taeyeon asked, turning the volume down and looking back at the dining table where Luhan and Yoona are sitting.

"She looks very young for her age. She is fifty years old. She can be my mum already."Luhan said.

"So? What are you trying to say? You want to marry her?"Yoona stared at him.

"Ew no. Ms Sienna is beautiful, but she isn't even married. It seems weird to me."Luhan said.

"Everything seems weird to you."Yoona sighed. "Like the time when you thought that it is weird for Xing to be such a good cook. Your suspicions about him being a good cook is because you think that he was a lamb in his past life. You don't even make any sense about your assumptions."Yoona continued.

"Good afternoon Sehun!"Taeyeon shouted as Sehun walked down the stairs in his pyjamas. It is already noon and he just woke up. Rubbing his eyes in the process, he responded Taeyeon with a nod and went towards the kitchen. Yixing poured him a glass of water and Sehun drank all of it down without taking a break in the middle.

"You didn't sleep last night?"Yixing asked as he poured Sehun another glass.

"Yeah. Been staying up late to go through the new books that I ordered from Heaven."Sehun replied as he took a seat in front of Sehun.

"What kind of books? Those kinds of devil fictions again?"Luhan asked.

"Non fiction. The title Guardian Angel isn't called dangerous for no reason."Sehun said. "We are not the only ones down here with the humans. There are other creatures hiding in the dark. Creatures that can harm humans. Creatures that can harm us."he continued.

"What do you mean?"Yoona asked as she rested both of her elbows on the surface of the table, trying to pay attention to what the wise angel is saying.

"Trolls, goblins and brownies are living among the humans. They are called Se'irim. But they are not really important."

"Oh. So they won't harm us at all right?"Taeyeon asked.

"No they won't. But as I read deeper, there is an unknown creature. They are demons, they are a part of Se'irim, but they are the most dangerous creatures."Sehun said. "They hide in the shadows. Maybe in this room hearing our conversation."he said. After he said that, they looked around the room for any shadows.

"Do they hide in my shadow?"Luhan asked, pointing at his shadow.

"Maybe."Luhan immediately stood up and moved closer to where Yoona is sitting because there aren't any sunlight to form any shadows. "You can't hide from them forever. Because they can hide in the darkness too."Sehun said again, which made Luhan jumped up from his seat and ran to the sofa where the tv screen is on.

"If they can hide in shadows and the darkness. Does that mean that they don't have any physical form?"Taeyeon asked.

"Correct. But they can reach their physical form if they drain life from their surroundings. It takes a lot for a demon to drain to achieve their physical form. The fastest way for them to achieve it though, involves the angels."Sehun said just in time, Taeyeon's watch rang, reminding her that Baekhyun is going to finish school in half an hour.

"Sorry that I can't stay to hear your findings. Can't be late for the bus."she said as she stood up from the sofa. "Bye everyone."she waved at them as she grabbed her bag on the way to the door.