2-First-Blood

I got ready to venture forth towards the Withered Kingdom , Taura. It won't be a swift journey, for it would take months of travel, if not, years. I'll encounter what lies ahead, Assassins, bandits, witches and Dragons.
It feels good to be back. I found my Armor, complete set. I equipped them and sheathed my blades.
My Longsword Vastia, ready for another hunt.
My shortsword Berae, ready for another kill.
My shield Brumas, ready to protect.
These weapons have different capabilities, deadly capabilities.

As soon as I got on my horse, ready to leave the town an old man approached me "Back in service, Kane?"
"Aye, sir. I must be heading now." I said
"May the heavens guide you." blessing for travels.

As soon I was heading out town, I encountered Dagg
"Kane Dashwind! Escaping from thy debts?!" Dagg angered. I replied "I must hurry!" Dagg pulled me down my horse.
"I'm sorry Dagg I have no time for this" I hit him with my shield. That should keep him from gaining conscience in a while. His henchmen charged at once and I drew my blade an inch away from impaling him "Leave me be." I said. Then they all backed away.

As soon as I was venturing, I decided to take a rest. I camped in the woods beside a nearby river. I sharpened my blades, cleaned my shield. Shine my armour and helmet.

It was supper time, the fire was already lit, the food was ready and then I heard some rustling, then out goes a fox. I heard flapping and a loud roar, as soon as I heard it I immediately extinguished the fire. A dragon, at this time? The Dragon made it on ground. I ran behind the closest thing I may hide behind, a tree. The Dragon drew breaths of flame, clawed the trees, and worse, it feasted on my horse! I had no time for conflict. Then the dragon did one last roar before it made haste.

It was already sunrise, I got packed and ready to go. I had to walk, because my horse was devoured by a dragon. The winds became fierce, then I heard some thing ontop of the trees, I looked up, nobody was there nor anyhing. "Show thyself!" I called to whatever was there. Then a man jumped down from the trees.
It was a man in a long robe holding a blade, he has the symbol of the king. He who has the king's symbol is a knight alongside the king. "Thou not have anymore words before thy end?" He wanted a battle to the death, I see.

He charged towards me with tremendous swiftness, he slashed and jabbed his way through. I blocked most of his attacks and dodged it. He thrusted his blade faster but our blades clashed, with his blade shattered. I lunged my shortsword into his guts, and cut them open. "Vastia was hungry, but Berae was more hungry." I said.
"The king won't stop until your dead." His voice faded as he slowly bled.

"Sorry Venreil. That's first-blood for me." I said excitedly to myself.

Then I suddenly heard another loud roar. Louder though. More Violent. The air got thinner, the air felt heavier. It's The Black Dragon, Kushala.