Chapter 2: The Vampires Deal and The Heated Assualt

Gumball layed there in utter shock, frowning looking into the vampires devious red eyes.
"Marshall please..." Gumball averted his eyes "please don't tell my kingdom or-or I'm done for..." 
Tears started welling up in the candy princes eyes as he looked dead at Marshall waiting for his response in great anticipation.
Marshall let go of his grip of Gumball letting him sit up. He looked at the prince and said,
"All you have to do my little prince, is become mine." Marshall smirked followed by a silent chuckle to himself.
Gumball frowned and replied,
"And what exactly does that mean?"
Marshall leaned in closer and whispered smoothly and calmly into his cute pink and now slightly reddish ear,
"That means bubba, whatever I say, you do."
Gumball backed away and looked at him and raise his voice slightly
"Why the hell would I do tha-"
"Do you really want me to expose your secret hm?"
Gumball hesitated before answering then sighed,
"Fine."
Marshall pulled a mischievous smile,
"Deal."
They both shook hands and sat in an awkward silence for a few moments before the vampires voice spoke,
"So Gumball are you gay?"
Gumball fidgeted around uncomfortably before replying,
"I've never been in a relationship with a man so I'm not entirely sure but yes I prefer men to women so that's why I do 'that' to myself in the bathroom."
Gumball blushed and looked down.
"Do you do 'it' often."
Marshall said grinning,
Gumball looked up at him and fiddled with his hands,
"Well um you see that's a complicated um complicated question and um- yes..."
Marshall chuckled,
"Thought so, you are a wimpy lonely loser haha."
Bubba pouted and looked down crossing his arms,
"Hmf whatever. Are you going home yet because I still need sleep you know? I have to sort out the bills, the people's taxes, the stack of love letters and I got a meeting with the fire prince tomorrow morning so I gotta get up early."
Gumball counted with his fingers as he named the multiple duties which were taking place the next day. Marshall just sighed and rolled his eyes,
"Blah, blah, blah do you honestly think I care about all that boring glob? Anyway what does the fire prince want?"
"Oh he just wanted to confess his feeling to me or something along those lines."
Gumball said casually,
Marshall growled before blurting out,
"How the glob can you say that so casually?! I won't allow you to go!"
Gumball looked at him, an angry look upon his face,
"Well it's not up to you what I do!"
Marshall raised his tone, showing his fangs,
"I think it is! Your ass is mine now!"
Gumball just stayed in silent frowning before lying back down closing his eyes shut ignoring the vampire boy.
Marshall's eye twitched slightly in rage and climbed on top of the pink-skinned boy holding onto his shoulders which startled Bubba.
"What the glob do you want? Hey- what're you-"
Gumball was cut off when Marshall kneed against his naughty part making Bubba shiver. Marshall proceeded with to take off the duvet cover which was one of two things that was keeping Marshall away from the luscious pink body. The vampires boy started his attack by licking, sucking on the surprised princes neck. Marshall began crawling his hands up the Princes shirt, pulling it over his head throwing it behind him. He started flicking his cute pink nipples after that, he sucked them making the pink boy moan holding onto his midnight-black coloured fluffy hair as the vampire carries on going further along his stomach descending further and further until he reached his purple shorts. It only took Marshall a couple of seconds to pull them down seeing a growing erection, dripping with bubblegum-smelling pre cum. The vampire blushed slightly staring at it as it got bigger. Marshall closed his eyes kissing the tip receiving a cute jump from Gumball. He proceeded to bop his head up and down on the pink penis the bubble gum pre cum was squirting out from the tip like no tomorrow. A matter of time later, Bubba shot his semen into the vampires mouth. Marshall lifted his head pouring the bubble gum cum onto his hand looking up at the the panting prince before entering the cum covered fingers into the candy boys hole. Gumball squirmed not wanting to be taken by this mischievous vampire. Marshall Lee... was he really going to take him...? Or does Gumball have a trick up his sleeve?
_____________________________
Authors notes:
Lmao I hope I pissed off the people who were wanting smut. Lmaooo next episode perverts~ until next time bye bai~•^•