chap:2

mumbai college

evening

In college class is going on everybody is listening the lecture . bell rang slowly everybody started to go out .only 2 girls and one guy is left.

Girl1: yaar or kitna likha gi ab to class bhi khatam ho gai chal na bohat bhook lagi ha.

Guy : ha baby doll navya thik keh rahi ha plzz bas kar tuna breakfast bhi thik sa ni kia tha . ab chall.

Yes that girl is navya.

Girl2: abhi bhai bass 2 mint thora reh gaya ha.

And the boy is abhimanyu.

Navya snatched the book and said:

Na: cha lab ho gaya baki bad ma. Nandu 2 mint or parhna sa kuch ni hota.

A: ha baby doll enough chal.

The 2 girl is nandini.

N: ufff chalo thik ha.

Na: han chalo

Trio went to canteen.

A: kia khana ha tumm logo na batao ma order de deta ho.

Na: hann 2sandwich, 1donut , soft drink. Orr ha bas nandu to bata.

Nandu and abhi chuckle.

N: 1sandwich only.

A: ok batho ma ata ho.

Abhi went to gave order and came . their order came they started to eat.

N: bhai, navu ma wasroom sa ho kar ati ho .

Na: ha jao.

Now 20 mints are passed nandu didn't came. They both are now worried .

And started to search.

Scene change :

In a class room one guy is trying to kiss a girl and girl is protesting. And crying.

G: nandu baby mana to sirf one night bola tha man jati to yeh na hota dekho ab mujha zabardasti karni par rahi ha.

Yes that girl is nandini.

N (crying): harshad mujha jana do plzzz.

That guy is harshad.

Before harshad could replay door broke and abhi and navya came in and abhi started to beat him blue and black. His all body is floating in blood. And nandini is only crying. Actually while searching they heard screaming of nandu. Navya is consoling nandu. Now navya came toward abhi.

Na: abhi choro use voh mar jaya ga.

After so much struggle abhi stopped and called police there on no time police came and took harshad with them. Nandini is now lil bit ok.

They took her to canteen made her drink water. And went to their homes .

Scene change

As usuall manik is in meating and ofcoure got the deal. And came out of room with great attitude and smirk on his face. A employ came holding a mug of tea and bumped into him and threw all the tea on his shoe and made him angry. Employ very well new know about his anger.

M: what the hell. Don't u have eyes or u don't want to use them bloody moron .

E(scared): i....im... s...sor.....sorry..s..sir. (stammering ).

M: sorry my foot clean my shoes right now.

E: yes sir

And cleaned his shoe and stand up with loward head.

M: now listen you are fired.

E: sir plzzz maaf kardo. Galti ho gait hi mera biwi bacha ha plzz sir.

M: I don't care dosri nokri dhondo. Get lost.

Employ went from there crying,.

He went to his cabin and soha was there already,

M: what are u doing here?

S: manik baby u forgot we have decide to do today .

In a seducing manner.

M: yeah ok wait for some time.

He complete his work and went home with soha for their makeout session.

The end

So plzzz plzzz comment and tell how was the chap and vote .

Good night:

Tada byby.