Horror Night

It was Halloween in the small town of Possum Springs and everyone is getting ready for the Harfest play of how the founders founded Possum Springs. Bea telling the tale of how the supposed witch cursing the people who got lost in the woods, Mae has the witch's part and Gregg being another traveler who perished drinking the cursed spring and so the story goes on till it ends.

Some people enjoyed the supposed true story of Possum Springs and just you know clapped and cheered on for the tale. Everyone left to continue the rest of the Halloween night while Mae, Bea and Gregg we're getting ready to get home...well Mae and Gregg, Bea had to clean the Ol' Pickaxe from some mess that might be in there. Mae and Gregg were outside the local shop talking about how the play was, for Mae it was embarrassing cause she fogot some lines but Bea helped her out, Gregg in the other hand actually enjoyed playing in it so he won't be bored at the Snack Falcon.

"Hey Gregg, wanna hang out the rest of the night?" Mae asked with her mellow yet spunky voice. Gregg shook his head lightly "Sorry dude but me and Angus are gonna have dinner and watch a horror movie marathon at home." Mae's face lit up "Oooh can I come?" "Umm...it's more of a date thing." Gregg replied with his cheeks lightly turning red. Mae's ears went down slightly "Oh...that's okay, I was gonna watch Garbo and Malloy with my dad later on anyways. Later dude!" she ran off to her house.

Some time later Gregg walked to his and Angus' apartment and slammed the door open "Honey I'm hooooooome!" He yelled in glee wanting to see his adorable boyfriend. "Welcome home hon, how was Harfest?" Angus asked with his deep calm voice while making dinner in the kitchen. "It was okay! I got to play a guy who died drinking water. Kind of sad really, he sounded like a cool dude who read stars and stuff!" Gregg said while sitting on the couch.

Angus walked to the living room and sat next to his small boyfriend, wrapping his arm around him. "You'd had fun right? I actually know some constellations but I don't waste my time on those things." Angus chuckled a bit kissing his boyfriend's cheek, "but sometimes it's a okay time killer." Gregg smiled "Speaking of killer, IT'S HORROR MOVIE TIME!!!" he started flailing his arms in excitement. Angus was used to the yelling and sighed "Yup horror movie time." He got the remote and went to the movie channel for the all night Marathon of old Dracula movies from the 60's and other old movies from the 80's.

"*sniff* *sniff* uh Cap'n...something's burning." Angus was confused at first then he realized "Oh no! The dinner, I forgot about that!" He quickly got up and ran to the kitchen sighing in relief that the food didn't get burned...well around the edges it did but it was still edible. "Is the food okay Cap'n? If it is we can get some pizza instead." Gregg said. "Luckily no it didn't hon, ready for a movie marath-" "AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Gregg wiggled his arms rapidly.

Some time later

Gregg was clinging to Angus like if his life was depending on it, he was never scared of old cheesy horror movies but this one was different. Poltergeist creeped him out especially the part when the little girl was getting sucked into the closet to never be seen again. "Alright hon I think thats enough horror movies *yawn* it's already 3:00 a.m. I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight love." Angus got up to stretch then walked into the bedroom, Gregg just stayed on the couch and held the couch pillow close.

"Come on Greggory! You're not afraid of crimes, you're not afraid of explosion and you are not of afraid of cheesy 80s movies!" He was being calm until he heard thumps outside, he yelped and ran into the bedroom. He rammed into Angus and hugged him hard, Angus eventually woke up a little irritated but figured it was Gregg. "Hon what's wrong...uh hon?" He saw the fox shaking, little tears in his eyes "Protect me Angus *sniff*, I don't wanna be taken by ghosts." Gregg said in a shakey whispered tone, clutching into Angus closer.

Angus sighed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend "Even though I don't believe in stuff like that but don't worry, if there are such things as ghost I won't let them take you away." 
Angus kissed Gregg's head and held him close, "I love you Gregg." Angus smiled, "Aww I love you too Angus." They both stayed like that until they fell asleep into each others arms.

(AHHH FINALLY ITS DONE!! This was fun to write and this ship is my life (•ؔʶ̷ ˡ̲̮ ؔʶ̷)✧ Hope you enjoy this oneshot. Goodbye and have a lovely day or night!)