Chapter 1

8 years ago

"Sarah Rose! You're going to be late for dance!" My mom hollered up the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back grabbing my ballet slippers.

We got in the car.

"Mom! Lets go!" I snapped my fingers in her face.

"I'm sorry honey." She started the car. "I need to tell you something."

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I have breast cancer." She started to cry.

"What?" I asked with my mouth wide open.

"I only have so long to live..." She grabbed my hands.

"Then lets make the most of it all..." I hugged her.

2 years later

I wore a black dress with white polka dots on it.

"You look beautiful in that dress, Sarah." My aunt touched my shoulder.

I hugged her and started to cry.

"It's ok. I'm here for you." She patted my back.

"Will anything be ok again, Aunt Maddie?" I asked in tears.

"I know it will." She let go of me. "Now lets get the the funeral."

My mother had died at age 47 of breast cancer. I was 13 years old.

6 years later

"Jasmine! We should play some Minecraft!" I suggested.

"Ok. What do you want to do?" She replied.

"How about...." I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"How about Parkour?" Jasmine said.

"Yeah. I down for that!"

We played a few rounds and I won the majority of the games.

"How about we watch some Jerome and Mitch and maybe you can learn a thing or two." I suggested.

"Shut up." Jasmine smiled.

"Haha it's not my fault you suck." I said smirked.

"Hey look! Mitch uploaded a new video!" Jasmine pointed out.

"Well let's watch it!" I laughed.

"Hey guys it's Mitch, or the BajanCanadian here with Jerome!"

Jasmine went back to her apartment. After she left, I logged back on to my computer and went to YouTube again. I rewatched the video from Jerome's point of view. I had a huge crush on Jerome. My luck too. Team Crafted's mansion was only a few blocks away. I didn't want to be all stalkerish so I never went by there. I check Twitter and saw a tweet from Jerome.

"So excited to visit LA for 2 weeks!"

The biggest smile appeared on my face and I ran over to Jasmine's apartment right away.

"JASMINE! OPEN UP!" I banged on the door.

"What?" She opened the door slowly.

"Look at this post on Twitter!" I showed her my phone.

She read what was going on and flipped out like me. Jasmine had a huge crush on Mitch.

"We should meet them at their mansion!" She jumped up and down.

"No. I don't wanna be a stalker fangirl." I admitted.

Jasmine nodded in agreement.

"I'm hungry. Let's get food."

"Sure thing. See you in a few minutes." I said as I left her room.

"Alrighty."

I picked out my favorite blouse and some denim shorts. I wore my high heel sneakers and threw my hair into a side bun. Then I walked over to Jasmine's apartment.

"Someone's looking fancy!" She joked.

"Someone's looking casual!" I poked her.

We went out to our local diner. Jasmine and I both shared a sandwich and fries.

"Do you know what today is?" I hung my head down.

"No. Why?"

"It's the day my mother told me that she had breast cancer..." I took a sip of my drink.

"She would be proud of you for being the lovely lady you are today!" She held up her hand for a high five. "Well don't leave me hanging here!"

I high fived her. We payed our bill and left.

"You know what I'm craving?" I asked Jasmine.

"Minecraft!" We said in unison.

When we got back to my apartment we played a few rounds of the hunger games.

"We should go shopping for new shoes. I need sneakers." Jasmine said.

"I need heels."

"Yeah. We can 'mysteriously' walk past Team Crafted's house." She laughed.

(Jerome's POV)

I boarded the plane from Newark, NJ to Los Angeles, CA. A bunch of weird fangirls crowded me when I landed in LA. Luckily Mitch was there to save me. We ran through the airport after we got my luggage. We managed to make it to our car before anymore fangirls came up to us.

When we got to the mansion it was empty. I go to the car to get all of my things. I hear two girls laughing and then one of them trips on the sidewalk and falls down. The girl scrapped her knee when she fell. I dropped my things and went to go help her up.

(Sarah's POV)

We each got a pair of shoes. I got black heels while Jasmine got Vans. We decided to walk back home and break them in. Bad mistake. I tripped on the sidewalk and cut my knee. The worst part is that I scuffed my new shoes.

"OH NO MAH SHOES!" I yelled, laughing.

"That's what your worried about! Your knee is bleeding!" Jasmine smiled.

"THE STUPID SUN IS IN MAH EYES." I yelled up to her.

"Then get sunglasses." She smirked.

"No. I broke mine, remember?" I laughed and looked at my knee.

"Hey, are you ok?" A guy held his hand out to help me up. His hair was a brown but the sun made it look blonde.

"Couldn't be better!" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Is this who I think it is..." I thought to myself

"You should come inside and get a band aid or something." He suggested.

"No that's ok. My apartment is only a few blocks away." I explained brushing off the dirt off my shirt.

"I can't just let you go walk around with a knee that is bleeding!" He smiled and walked me inside.

Jasmine tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over to see that her mouth was wide open.

"Do you know what house this is..." She asked breath taken.

"Yes!" I mouthed to her

"Do you think M-" she started but then Jerome came back.

"Follow me to the kitchen." He instructed. "Oh wait. Sorry."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen. He then placed me on the kitchen counter.

"I'm Jerome by the way." He said while he was looking for the first aid kit.

"I'm Sarah Rose." I bit my lip. "And this is Jasmine."

"Hiya!" She gave him a cheesy smile.

"It's nice to meet you guys!" He smiled back.