Chapter 24: Wedding P2

Wedding 2

(Sarah's POV)

"I do"

A girl walked down the aisle.

"Taylor! No way are you stopping this marriage! Get out of here!" Jerome walked in front of me.

(Lol I found it kinda obvious that it was gonna be her. I'm sorry for all y'all if it doesn't really make sense.)

"No. I told you I would destroy everything you love. And it starts with your wedding!" She snapped.

"Back off hon. You're going to end up hurting yourself." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." She pulled out a knife. "I'm going to start by killing you." Taylor pointed at me.

I heard my family and friends.

"Oh my god!"

"Someone should help her!"

"Sh!"

"Don't interfere! We'll get hurt too!"

Taylor started to come towards me, but Jasmine jumped in front of me and kicked the knife out of her hand. Jasmine punched her in the face. Taylor got a bloody nose. Jasmine tool her arm and bent it behind her back.

"Leave now. If you come back or any of us see your face, you won't have arms for a while. I will break you if you don't stay away." Jasmine pushed her to the ground.

Taylor ran off crying. I felt kinda bad, but then I remembered that she wanted to kill me. Haha.

••••

"Now for the vows..." Jerome said.

We faced each other.

"Do you, Jerome Robert Aceti, take Sarah Rose Parkers to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? Do you promise to love and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I take you as my beautiful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Jerome was tearing up with tears of joy.

"Do you, Sarah Rose Parkers, take Jerome Robert Aceti to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? Do you promise to love and honor him all the days of your life?"

I decided I should come up with my own.

"I promise to never leave your side. You are my forever and always. When we're together, it's like in Singing in Sunshine. I love you Jerome. Don't you ever forget that. I'm never going to leave your side. If you have an affair by accident or on purpose, if you move on when I'm gone, anything. I will always forgive you. You are my everything..."

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Jerome lightly kissed me at first, but I pulled him in closer and we had a passionate kiss.

••••

IT'S THE PARTY! YES! Haha one minute were crying, the next we're getting drunk. Jerome and I cant legally drink, but we snagged some drinks from the tables cause it's our day.

We talked and ate. I did the thing where you throw your bouquet behind you and guess who caught it?

Bridget.

"We have this song requested by the groom for his very beautiful wife." The DJ announced.

It was All of Me by John Legend.