art xx

I immediately asked if I could change partners but unfortunately I was stuck with him . our first task was to draw each and as I looked closer I drew the features of kayden with his soft hair and blue eyes and I drew him in a quiet park what I didn't realise was he was staring right at me . I shaded it in black grey and left a few things in white. It actually looked nice. Miss lilly then asked us to show our pictures to each other band when kayden showed me his I was in complete awe in it. He had drew me with a camera sitting on top of a building watching the city and the sunset. I then showed him mine and said " my one is awful compared to yours sorry umm thanks it looks really nice and and..." Kayden looked at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher and whispered so quiet I could hardly hear it "your beautiful " and then said louder as if nothing had happened " sorry for tripping you up of trying my mates made me as a dare but you noticed it quite easily I wonder why" At that confession I kept quiet and said dangerously low " curiosity killed the cat" he just chuckled and said " satisfaction brought it back and I want to know everything about you even your darkest secrets "

All of a sudden I started hyperventilating and stuttered bag to kayden he immedietly got it and found my medication ( inhaler) and gave it to me . Nodding in thanks I inhaled it and wiped the tears from my eyes . you see there are a few thing you don't know about me and because of it every time I'm reminded I have panic attacks but there's no way I'm telling kayden that. The bell rang just in time so kayden couldn't ask me questions and I immediately skipped school and ran home what I didn't expect was the person in there waiting for me ....

Hey guys so my chapters are quite short cause its hard to write but I hope you like it so please don't forget to vote comment for my horrible book thanks until next time xxx