Sleepwalker{Xiumin}

by Admin #Viv theCatypillar

Happy Birthday, Minseok~
~~~

Turning and tossing, I woke up from my sleep. Almost naturally I let my hand glide over the blank and cold sheets of our bed, when the realization hit me.

"Where are you?"

Something felt odd right away, after I woke up, so I crawled out of the big and comfortable bed and walked over the cold floor of our house to the kitchen. I was just wearing some pyjama shorts and one of your pullovers. It was spring and it's slowly getting warmer from day to day, although it was still quite cold at nights.

"You always underestimated the cold. You will get sick someday", you always scolded me, but it was just my pyjama and after all, were you also there to warm me up at nights.

I tiptoed quietly to the kitchen to catch a look of the clock.

6:10

The sun will start rising soon.

I yawned tiredly, while I got myself something to drink. I was still wondering where you went this night. It wasn't the first time you just disappeared.

When I put my glass of water back into the sink and promised myself to wash it in the morning, I suddenly heard a cracking noise.

"Annyeong?", I asked loudly, questioning myself, what had happened. The sound came from the living room, so I decided to walk there and find out, what this mysterious noise I heard  was.

"You are too curious", you always said,"Some day will come and you will get into big trouble because of it."

Step by step I walked to the said room, while tightly holding onto an umbrella I grabbed on my way there. I wanted to know what was spooking throught our house but at the same time I knew I had to protect myself if it was some burglar.

And again I could hear the cracking noise - this time louder than before, because the one making the sound was obviously closer.

Step by step, I moved closer to the opened door of the living room. It seemed like the light was turned on there - but in fact - had the first sunrays already fought their ways into our house.

Step by step, I turned to peek around the corner to inspect the room of any thieves.

Surprisingly it was you who I found standing at the big glassed door, which leads to our small garden.

The sunrays light up our surroundings so I could see you even better.
Your bright hair and nice skin, your broad shoulders and manly statue.

"Minseok?", I asked quietly, while I loosened my grip around the umbrella,"Are you alright?"

No response.

"Minseok-Oppa couldn't you sleep?", I chuckled quietly and walked up next to you.

No response. But when I was next to you, I finally realized what was going on.

Your eyes were tightly shut and a quiet breath escaped your lips.

You were sleepwalking.

"Again?", I asked you quietly, while I held you by your shoulder. "Luckily, I stood up", I thought, "What If you opened the door and walked outsides?"

Quickly I shook my head. You didn't - that's the only thing that matters.

You sighed quietly, not aware of what was happening around you. You looked so cute while dreaming, I couldn't hold myself back so I tiptoed to give you a soft kiss on your cheek. It was only a light peck - so you wouldn't wake up.

When my lips touched the skin of your cheek, you started mumbling something unidentifiable, but somewhere inbetween I thought I heard you say "I love you".

"I love you too",I giggled almost inaudible, while grabbing your hand, "Come one, Minseok. Let's go to bed again."

~~~
It's so short and senseless but cute haha xD.. at least I think so...

OKAY SO WE R RLY NOT DEAD AND IDK IF SOMEONE IS READING THIS BUT YEAH WE R STILL ALIVE
School is a bit annoying lately + Admin ell0905 and I (theCatypillar ) recently started to publish our own stories so we don't have that much time 😔
AND ALSO YOU CAN STILL REQUEST AT THIS CHAP OR THE REQUEST CHAPTER!~~
~~~