Boop! (Kento Aizome)

Fluidly, he dragged his lean hands up and down the soft sides of her body and moved slowly to kiss her neck. Why did she have to smell so... intoxicating, all the time?

"Stop it, Kento!" the female snapped softly. "We did it yesterday."

"And?" he mused, clearly missing the whole point of the comment.

"And the night before that, and the one before! And all last week, all last month!" she clarified. "There are times when a break is good."

"What do you propose we do instead then, miss?" he scoffed a little, sitting up with his bare back pressed against the bed's headboard.

With a smile, the (h/c) closed the book on her hands, and moved so that she was sitting in front of the male with her legs crossed.

"A relationship must be strong in all aspects, both physical and mental." She instructed. "We can talk! For example, I tell you something you don't know about me, and you'll return it with a fact about yourself."

The male's expression remained blank as she carried on:

"Now, when I was little, the first lie I told was to my father. I was walking to the kitchen past my bedtime when he asked me why I was up and running; I said that I was hungry and was going to eat something, when in fact I wanted to go to the garden to see the man in the moon."

"I know, I know, it's stupid!" she chuckled; slapping the idol's arm when he rolled his turquoise coloured orbs. "It's your turn now."

"Hmm... What do I say?" he whistled in slight confusion.

"Anything you want really, as long as it's something I don't know." She explained again. "If I happen to know it already, you'll have to say something else!"

'This is harder than I thought it would be...' he thought to himself, before sighing out loud: "I like rabbits..."

At this, (f/n) exploded with laughter.

"Oh, shut up!" Armed with a pillow, he covered her mouth, almost suffocating her. "Don't laugh at me! They're sweet, heart-warming and cute; the exact opposite of you right now!"

"You're mean!" Seizing the moment of distraction, she threw a pillow at his face as payback. "I only laughed because I never thought that THE major playboy of BPro would like bunnies..." her voice lowered down for a moment, before exploding out one more time. "Oh my god! I know why!"

"Oh really?" he wondered sarcastically, sitting back down and placing his pillow upon the bed beside him.

"Yes!" she declared proudly. "You both twitch your noses cutely when you get emotive!"

The deadly glare should have been enough to make her cease all the chatting, but she was already too enveloped in it to stop.

"The same twinkling eyes, the same soft hair, and of course..." she paused for a second, taking in a big breath.

"And...?" he urged, scoffing at her sudden over exaggerated manners.

Suddenly, she leaned in, close in on his face.

"...a very boopable nose!" she declared, tapping the tip of his nose with her thin finger.

"Boop!"

That move would most likely be the death of her.