Chapter 1

3 years later...

---

In a little town, there lived a beautiful girl who was about 20 years of age. Her name was Dahlia.

She and her faher do not live together, although Dahlia wanted to take care of him, he wanted Dahlia to be more independent than she aready is. She would come to visit her father everyday, though. Their houses are just in the same town anyway.

Oh, how the poor girl wished there was a cure for her father's sickness. Unfortunately, there wasn't.

Her mother had left them when Dahlia was about 17 years old for unknown reasons. It was the time when the greedy man turned into a beast and his servants into objects.

Anyway, ever since their mother left them, they moved from Paris to the little town they are in today.

---

Dahlia woke up to an irritating sound. It was the sound if Jack. Oh, how she hated Jack. He was the guy who always harassed her and forces her to marry him.

What a great  way to start a morning. Jack has entered her house while she was sleeping.

"Oh, Dahlia," Jack said as he started to plant kisses on Dahlia's neck.

"Jack, stop it!" Dahlia shouted as she crawled a little further away from Jack. 

"How did you get here?" She asked confusingly.

"You left the door unlocked," he said as he moved closer to Dahlia.

"Oh, no," Dahlia thought to herself. 

"I really am so clumsy!" 

Jack, realizing they were in bed, pushed Dahlia, making her fall on the bed and Jack on top of her. 

Dahlia, realizing that Jack was about to rape her, had to think of something to stop him.

Jack started to make out with Dahlia. Every second, she felt her fear increasing. He removed her top. Now she was only wearing her bra and her jogging pants. He put his right hand in her bra and started rubbing her breasts.

"Jack!" Dahlia cried, hoping he would stop.

"Oh, so you like that, huh?" He smirked as he removed her bra. 

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" She shouted as she tried to escape. Unfotunately, he was too strong; she couldn't get out.

Now, the poor girl was only wearing her bottoms. Her breasts are exposed to that man she always hated. 

Jack stared at her breasts lustfully and started to suck on it.

"I have to think fast." Dahlia thought. "Think, girl, think!" 

Jack sat on Dahlia's tummy. She can barely breathe. He went crazy over her body and started licking her breasts, tummy, and everything exposed.

His hand cupped her breast, his thumb rubbing over her nipple. He was expecting for Dahlia's moan, but of course, she did not. Instead, she just screamed or help.

"Help!" She cried.

And that's where it hit her. She had bought a pepper spray a few days ago.

She reached for the pepper spray that was placed on the table top near her bed. Luckily, she got it.

"What is that?" Jack asked as he stopped what he's doing.

"Oh, Jack." She said softly. "Let me spray this perfume first..." she said trying to hide her laugh.

"What?" He asked, "Why--" he was interuppted by a spray of pepper spray.

"Ahh! My eyes!" He shouted as he went out the door.

"I can't see!" Dahlia heard from afar.

Dahlia laughed, "Good thing I bought this thing!"