Chapter 21

Tori's P.O.V

"Wakey wakey"I heard someone say in my ear causing me to jump.

I looked over to see that it was Cameron.He had a cute little smile plastered onto his adorable face.

"Do that again and I'll cut you"I warned while pointing at him.

"Wakey wakey"He whispered in my ear again and I slapped him in the face.It wasn't really a slap,it was more like a tap.

"Owe!"He yelled in my ear.

I glared at him before pushing him off of the couch that we were laying on together.

"What the fuck was that for?"He asked while rubbing his head.

"For being annoying"I said while he got up.

"I was just trying to wakey wake you up"He said with a smirk,which soon faded once I hit him in the face with a pillow.

"Why are you so violent?"He asked while rubbing his face again.

I shrugged before putting the blanket over my head.

"Get up Tori,we have to go eat"He said as he took the blanket off of my face.

"No we don't"I said while grabbing the blanket out of his hand and putting it back over my face.

"Yes we do"He said while pulling the blanket off of my face.

This went on for about a minute until I finally agreed to get up.

"Where is everyone?"I asked.

"Down at the lobby eating"Cameron said.

"Okay then lets go"I said while opening the door.

We walked out of the room and headed towards the elevator.

"So why are you here anyways?"I asked curiously.

"A show.But we already did it so we're just hanging around for a couple days"He said.

"Aren't you just ecstatic that you got a chance to meet me?"I joked.

"Very"He said with a laugh.

"I mean only like 10% of the population gets a chance to meet me.You should be honored"

"Believe me Tori,I'm very honored"He said and I chuckled.

We made it to the elevator and Cameron pressed the button with the arrow pointing down.When the elevator opened a girl that looked to be around 14 with long brown hair,screamed

She jumped into his arms and Cameron had a huge smile plastered onto his face.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!You don't know how much you mean to me Cameron!Before I started watching your videos I was in a really bad place.Because of you I smile again.Thank you so much"She said with tears streaming down her face.

I wish people liked me.

He wiped her tears away before saying"I love you so much beautiful.Im glad I made you smile again.Because of you I smile everyday."she smiled before hugging him once more.