《first impression》

"Cool"

"Indeed, i myself found this to be the most amazing place." I nod at my own sentence. I look at my left to have a look at lapis, she has stars in her eyes.. cute. What, what?. I shrug at my own thought. "Shall we move on?" Lapis nods. I plan on taking her to the café now, yes. Diamond Authority high has a cafè, and a good one at that. After arrival, Lapis seems to be confused as to why we have a cafè. "I feel you're confused?." I ask. She simply nods, "well this cafè is only open on Mondays and Wednesdays, because the baristà, (A/n i don't know if that's how it's spelt, my apologies.) Bismuth, owns this and another cafè downtown. She has this shop open for the students while the other cafè is closed." I shrug.

"How much does it cost for a coffee?" I let out a light chuckle at her question, "the cafè is free, silly. It comes with your scholarship here, thats why its so expensive." "That's the first you sounded remotely human." She smirked my way. "Although i speak very, how should i put it?. "Proper" i can still sound 'normal'" i frown a little. I do not like it when people say i sound robotic. "Sorry" she looks down at my foolish self. "No, i should apologize, i made you feel bad. Now how about we go meet my friends?" I ask jumping up and down a little. She shrugs "sure".

"Guys, guys, guyssss!" I squeak loudly as lapis and I make our way to the gems.
"Huh?, oh who's this per?" Amethyst chuckles, huh shes back to her usual self now. "She's the reason i walked away before, i was assigned to show her around" i explain.

I smile "Meet the crystal gems"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for an even shorter chapter, promise the next'll be 1000+ words.

~Amellia