Him and Her 2

Chapter 3

Lily was still relying on the ultimate feeling she got from what she hated yet loved at the same time. Her life was shitty and broken, she began to cut her skin through her emotional pain. At night she would sit alone and cry with nothing but a razor blade for company. It sounds cliche but thats all she wanted, her pain drove her away from friends and family. Her horrible addictions took her right through to her exams up until late July when Ollie messaged Lily out of the blue. As soon as Lily recieved the message she stared at the screen blankly...."You" it read. Lily was confused on why Ollie had messaged her that three letter word. "You?" Lily replied nervously. "You never leave my head Lily, everyday I think about you". Lily read the message quickly, yet sat and stared at the screen. How could he say that? After the feelings he had put her through, the things she had done to forget him. But she loved him with every piece of her broken heart. 

From then on they spoke again, everyday. Lily gathered the strength to tell Ollie what she had become, he was so understanding. One night Lily went to a camp out to celebrate leaving high school, her whole year showed up at the Quarry in Hope, right by her old high school. She showed up with her friends, bag full of alcohol only and planned for a night of drinking and not getting to the point where everyone in her year knew the monster that lurked within her. Her and her friends danced around the campfire like fragile ballerinas to the sound of the music one of the lads in her year had set up,  but then Ollies face peered through the dancing flames of the fire, was it him? was she imagining him?...It was him. He walked around the camp fire and Lily walked to meet him half way, Lily burst into tears and Ollie pulled her close into his chest. They went behind a small bush away from the crowds of pissed party goers and shared their first joint in what seemed like forever. Memories flooded back to Lily from the first time they smoked weed, the first time they had sex, and the first time she fell in love with him.

Something inside Lilys head clicked, her reckless and uncontrollable behaviour solved nothing, it didn't help her in any way, shape or form...if anything it made things worse. After that night Lily and Ollie were inseperable, Ollie passed his driving test and drove Lily everywhere, Lily got really good GCSE results despite her troubles and got accepted into college. She was on top of the moon, everything seemed so perfect, Ollie was Lilys new drug. She realised she didn't need drugs all the time, only on special occasions. She had lied to her friends and family about the drugs she was taking and how often she took them, her whole life became a lie until Ollie saved her. She became more and more independant and relied on Ollie less for support. This must of led Ollie to believe that he was not needed anymore, as he became a monster himself. On her 16th birthday Ollie was worse than ever, his envy got the better of him when Lily went to visit her best friend, who happened to be a lad. He raged with anger, and erupted into a full blown arguement. After the argument Lily feared Ollie slightly, she was no longer allowed to wear skirts, tight jeans, leggins, and any revealing tops or dresses. Lily didn't mind, she secretly kind of liked the protection she recieved.

In Septmeber 2013 Lily and Ollie started college. Their relationship had blossomed and Lily was back to her old self, not completely innocent but drugs no longer had a huge part in what she did. Lily met the best people she had ever had the blessing to be around in college. Dan, Charl, Beth and Beth understood her, they became so close that Lily almost pushed Ollie out of her life, just like he had been doing to her. They were so caught up in college, the work, the new friends, non of these consisted in helping the relationship blossom further. So Lily plucked up the courage to end the relationship, they no longer met for sex, met for drug use, or even spoke over the phone. It was one of the hardest things Lily has ever done, but it was for the best and she has never looked back. Everything is now perfect for Lily, she has her best friends who she could never imagine loosing, and she even has a lad who treats her better than she has been treated by Ollie. This is how a real relationship begins.

Always remember to never cross oceans for those who wouldn't even jump over a puddle for you

Thankyou for taking time to read this:-) I'm sorry it hasn't got too much detail and I'm sorry if parts don't make sense, I rushed this a little to get it finished aha:-)