Episode 13

Jimin's P.O.V

I walk to her.  I looked at her without thinking I carry her like the bridal's style. I went into the car.

Jimin :
Drive to the hospital ! Now!

The driver drive faster. We reached the hospital and she seem to be really weak. Her skin is so soft like a baby's skin. The nurse took her to a VIP room.

I waited for couple minutes. The doctor finally come out.

Jimin :
How is her condition?

Doctor :
She seems really weak . It would be better if she stay in the hospital for a while.

I say thank you and the doctor left. I went out and see her on the bed. Her weak body , make me feel bad . I walk to her and sit beside her.

Jimin :
Y/N ahh.... I'm so sorry .

I put my head beside the bed and I fall asleep .

Y/N's P. O. V

You wake up. And saw a different place.

Y/N:
Where am I? Am I in heaven. *touched your head * Is this real. Wow.

You looked around....

"Park Jimin!!?!? "

" I guess I was wrong.... This is hell! "

"Aishh!! "

You looked at him. He is sleeping.

"Well... How kind an angel face has a bad attitude? "

You stare at him. Without realizing, your hand slowly move towards his hair. You touched it.

" So soft 😍 "

You smirk. Suddenly... He grab your wrist... He seemed to be awake -_-

Jimin :
What you're doing? 

You pulled your wrist out from his hand .

Y/N:
Ermm... Nothing.. Hehe...

You fake a laughed . He look at you.

Jimin :
Why didn't you come?

Y/N:
Come?

Jimin :
I mean why did you walk home alone!? And it's raining so heavily out there and you keep walking?! Are you out of your mind?!

He shout at you. But suddenly.. Your tears rolled down from your cheek.

-to be continued

Thank you for reading and voting. 🙆💓