Episode 18

Day Passed very quickly. Tzuyu and your mom visit you once. You and Jimin relationship is very close now. You're happy with him.

Finally it's your day to get out from the hospital. Jimin help you to carry your luggage and you walk into the cars. You fall asleep in the car.

Jimin :
Y/N ... Wake up , we are here.

You slowly opened your eyes and get out form the car .

Y/N:
Where am I?

You look at Jimin. He look at you and sigh.

Jimin :
My house. You're going to stay here.

Y/N:
What!?!

Jimin :
I know ! I'm shocked too.... It's our mom agree it.

Y/N:
Where are they?!

Jimin :
Vacation....

Y/N:
Is that mean?? Me... You...
*point at him and point back to yourself *

Jimin :
Yes....

Y/N:
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Jimin cover his ears when you scream. He then covered your mouth with his hand.

Jimin :
Shhh! Are you crazy? What are you thinking? Don't worry.... You and I sleep separately!

" Owhh.... Thank god! "

You smile and follow him. He tell you everything in his house , not an inch of them missed.

" Wow... He is really really rich! "

You amazed by his house. You look around when he show you the pool.

" Wahh! Yepeo! "

Lastly , he show you your room. The room is really big. It's decorated beautifully . There's a lot of stuff , including sofa, queen-size bed and even makeup thingy and clothes.

Jimin :
Okay... You can get ready cause we're going to have dinner later.

You nod and he left the room.

Y/N:
Wahh!! *you jump into the bed *
So comfy!! *you ran to the closet and opened it *
Wahh! So many dress!! *you ran to the bathroom * Wahh! So big !

You go to your luggage and grab towel. You fill the bathtub 🛀 with water and throw some bath bomb that are ready in a tray. You relax yourself in the bathtub.

Y/N:
Yess ! This comfortable!

After finish shower, you change into your own pajamas and went downstairs. You don't see Jimin around so you went to the living room and saw a big bowl of rice cake. You grab some of it and stuffed it into your mouth.

" Yum! "

But suddenly you chocked.

" Water! "

You run to the refrigerator in the kitchen to grab some water. You drink it.

" Thank god ! "

You keep drinking it.

???:
What you're doing?

You look at him.

"Tae... Taehyung!? "

You suddenly split the water on his face. And then Suga and Jimin come.

"Oops! "

You cover your mouth and looks at the bottle . You put it down while Jimin and Suga help Taehyung to rub the water from his face. You can heard that they are laughing at him.

You're about to rescue yourself but Taehyung grab your wrist.

" Oh S**t! "

You look at him. He is very angry... And dirty..

Taehyung :
You ! Do you know what you have done?!

Y/N:
Yes?

Suga :
It's not like he do it one purpose? Come on hyung, juz forgive her.

Taehyung let go of your wrist and you ran up stairs.

- to be continued

This part is kinda like Exo next door's. Sorry for copying the part.
Some of them is from Exo Next Door. Thank you for reading and voting 💓
Please comment too .🙆