I Like You

[A/N] I've been using this story to distract me from updating my other ones >_<! I hope you guys like it~ 

Kai's P.O.V

Since the movie theatre date. . .I haven't tried anything else. I have yet to even bring it up. He kissed me back, like full on kissed me back. He knew exactly what he was doing. . .I bite down on my lip at the mere memory. And God was he good.

I love how Alex keeps trying to tell me that Christian isn't gay when clearly, he kind of is. I'm not going to bother to correct him because, honestly, it isn't any of business. What happened at the movie theatre can be our little secret. . .for as long as he wants it to stay. 

I blink as I notice how far into my thoughts I am and quickly snap out of it trying to focus of Mrs.Hicks. She is such a sweet woman. Short, with a thin figure, pretty brown eyes, and a nice smile to go with it. Aging had done her well. She looks at me and I smile back signaling that she has my attention. But Jesus, this class is boring. Math is not one of my favorite things to do in life. 

My head turns towards Izzy who has her head purposely turned away from me. We have no choice but to sit by each other. These are our assigned seats. But she is being a bit over-dramatic. If anything, I'm the one that should be mad, not her. I still need to talk to Crystal and Bryson has been hounding me about speaking with me for the past week.

" So x would equal 24. . ." Mrs. Hicks voice sounds out my thoughts again making me refocus. " Here are some worksheets to help you practice. What you don't get finished in class today is homework due tomorrow." She begins passing them down the tables as I sigh out loud.  " Work with the person next to you, if you have any questions that needs to answered you can come to me."

". . .Kai. . .Look. . .I'm-I'm really sorry about what I said. . .it was uncalled for. I was really frustrated with myself and Crystal means a lot to me. Knowing that she doesn't feel the same way makes me feel like shit and I. . .I expressed my emotions to the wrong person." She says as her eyes stares reluctantly at me. 

" It's ok. . ."

This week hasn't been a really good week for me. . ." Her voice takes on a lower tone as she says this.

"Izzy did you-"

" I told them. . .and that broke out into a huge argument. My mom blamed my dad and my dad blamed my mom about " the way I turned out". I tried to leave but they wouldn't let me and I just sat there and cried because they talked about me like I was a thing. Something malfunctioned, like something was wrong with me." She says in a very shaky voice.

My eyes instantly begin to soften as I see silent tears rolling down her face. " Even my brother tried to tell them that nothing was wrong with me, that it was perfectly normal as him liking girls but they just ignored him and began the argument all over again. It was terrible." She finally begins to break down and I can do nothing but rub her back. People start to turn around after hearing her sobs but I continue to comfort her until she calms down enough for me to talk to her.

" Hey. . .do you want to go outside for a minute?"

She nods and scoots her chair from under the table and makes movements to get up and head out the door. Mrs. Hicks gives me a nod as I follow right behind her and make her sit down on one of the vacant benches out by the commons. 

" Out of the 4 of us I had to be the one to turn out gay. That's what she said!" She said as she sobs some more.

" Hey. Hey. . .Hey." I make her look at me as continues to cry. " Its fine. It's totally fine. . .if they can't accept you for who you are. It just shows how much they actually love you and if they can't accept something that shouldn't even have to be " accepted" anyway then fuck them. Hopefully they will be able to come to accept you and even if they don't there are plenty of people who still love and care for you."