backgrounds.x

Emma Ryan*
Emma Ryan the main point of veiw in this story.She moved to MassonVille with her mother and siblings at the age of four,when her parents divorced that's when she meet hanna.Emma has mid length butterscotch blonde hair with a few highlights,her eyes are a sea of blues with a ring of Brown in her right eye.She holds many secrets no-one knows even things about her new roomates...

Hanna Cort*
Hanna lived in MassonVille her whole life so the day she meet Emma she knew things would be getting more fun in her old town.She has long straight Sun Kissed Brown Hair and brown eyes.

Kai whittemore*
Kai moved to MassonVille with his aunt after being neglected by his parents after he came out to them he alway said how old fashioned they were.His hair a creamy blonde and eyes a deep green.

Jason keen*
Jason,star athlete came to MassonVille on scholarship,at least that's what he wants people to think.His hair a strwberry blonde and eyes were brown.

Kit (Lucy Ryan)*
Lucy is Emma's baby well actualy she's her cat but Emma treats her like a baby,and for some reason everyone calls her Kit probably because when everyone meet the television was playing charmed and Lucy would meow at the tv whenever Kit would come on. Lucy's fur was tabby and her eyes were yellow she was small but would still pounce on you and bite your feet.

All theese people have secrets,how long do you think they can keep them before they slip and as you know once you tell one little lie it starts to grow until you have to bury it ....

------
Okay so I'm bored so I decided not to go deep into there backstorys I want you to learn more as you go and well pretty little liars is almost out so I thought I would have some murdery fun hue hue hue hue....yeah okay I might be a lil bit crazy.😐