There for you (Ethan Dolan)

I was staying with my nana and my aunt while my mom and dad were on a cruise, I wish I could have gone, but I guess it was like for there anniversary or some shit.
"Byeeee mom I love you so much" I said hugging my mother before she bordered the plane.
I waked to my dad and gave him a really tight hug, Iam a dads girl if you couldn't tell.
"Love you pumpkin" he laughed kissing my forehead and waving at me before disappearing into the plans doors. I sighed knowing I won't see my parented for almost a month.
"Well sweetheart lets go shopping, cause your first day is in two dayssss" my gram said squealing.

2 weeks later

      I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm.
"Y/n! Come get some breakfast" my aunt yelled to me.
I rolled my eyes, taking my safe and worm blankets off me. My feet touched the icy ground and shivers ran up my body, goosebumps arising on my skin. 
I walk down stairs to see two chocolate chip pancakes and some baked sitting on a plate for me.
"Thanks Kati" I say sitting in the chair eating the delicious food.
"So how has school been?" She asked trying the stir up a conversation.
"Ummmm...... well there's this boy, Ethan" I say smiling just thinking of him.
"Ooooooooo, Y/n got a crush" my aunt sang while poking at my sides.
"Stoppppppp, let me finish" I said jerking away, and laughing.
"Okay okay" my aunt said taking a deep breath and listening.
"We are good friends and, he's super sweet, and cute of corse" I paused for a minute, thinking of what els to say. "Oh and his JAW LINE! you could cut with that jaw, he's just amazing" I add, while gushing about a boy who will never like anyone like me.
"Well I suggest you go and get ready now if you want to be cute enough to empress him" she said pointing at the clock,my eyes widen as I read the time
6:30
I have to be to school in 30 minutes, I rushed up the stairs ctrying to make my self presentable.

3 hours later

I had just been called to the office for some unknown reason. I entered the doors to see my grandmother and aunt Kati standing there. They looked like they had been crying.
"Nana? What's wrong?" I asked beyond confused.
"S-sweetie" my nana tried to say but tears came down before she could finish.
"Y/n, your parents boat disappeared, they......... they think it might have, ummm they think it sunk, that's all the information they have, but umm, they weren't recurred in time"she finished looking at my with tears streaming down her face. I back up my head spinning, everything she just told me, not registering right, I bumped into someone, turning around I see that it's Ethan. Years were rapidly falling down my cheeks.
"Y/n?" What's looked at my questioningly. I pushed him out of the way, running out the front doors, people yelling my name. I ran, until I reached the main road and juts stood there while a big truck came towards me, it was just about to hit me when I felt arms around my waist and my body being flung away.
•Ethan's pov•

Y/n bumped into me, when she turned around tears were violently coming down her cheeks.
"Y/n?" I ask questioningly but she just pushed past me running out the school doors.
I looked at everyone and they were yelling her name, so I took this as a sign to run after her before something bad happened. I quickly opened the door and started runny after her. I didn't see anything or anyone, so I stopped until I heard something, a big dumpster truck coming down the road. I see someone standing in the road, juts like there waiting. I walk closer a see that its y/n.
My eyes widen and I run to her wrapping my arms around her and pulling her towards me just in time that it barely skimmed her foot.
She's screaming and punching my hands,"Nooooo! I NEED TO BE WITH MY MOM AND DAD" she continued, but I never let go......... and I never will.
"Y/n I whispered " while taking one of my hands and wiping some of the tears and hair out of her face. She stopped moving at just looked at me, her beautiful hazel eyes never left mine.
"I love you Ethan" she whispered quietly, " I also really love my parents but without them and without you............ I have no one, I have nothing but a broken heart" she kept on taking and I just listened. "My dad was the o my one there for me" she said tears running down her face.
"An-" I cute her off by kissing her softly on the lips
"I'll always be there for you"

&&&&@@@@@@@$666&/hdhzhzsj
Well hopefully you enjoyed this and it wasn't crap (even tho it is like all my writing)
I will be going request, so if you just commit ⬇️ your name, twin, what about, and what type of imagine.
Well byeeeeeee my little guppies 🐠🐟🖤

     ~Abby 👅❣️