Road trip (Grayson Dolan)

Me and a couple of friends were in a road trip. We were playing in going to Florida Miami, fun right? Well I was wrong because when we got to the hotel I was stuck sharing a bed with Grayson...... Grayson Dolan.

"Hands to yourself, sleeping back to back, your WILL sleep in a t-shirt and shorts, no boxers-"I was trying to tell Grayson what and what not to do for the 2 weeks we would be together in the SAME bed, before he had the nerve to cut me off
"Honey, let me stop you there. I basically live in my boxers so I WILL be sleeping in just boxers, if I want to cuddle I will cuddle with you, got it. Oh and it's kinda hard to keep my hands to myself, when you've got a body like that" he says pointing to my butt and hips.
"Oh shut the fuck up, asshole" I say hitting him on the shoulder and then flipping him off and walking out of the room
"Anytime you want Y/N" he said laughing.

------------------——--------
That night I was laying in bed tossing and turning for like 2 hours now.
"Babe I can't sleep with you moving so much" Grayson said in a raspy voice, which iam not gonna lie is actually really sexy.
"Well I would be able to sleeping by now but iam sharing a bed with you" I said trying on my back a looking at the ceiling.
"C'mon what's so bad about sharing a bed with me" he said turning on his back to.
"Well.... well.... ummm, you see you like to.... hmmm maybe-" I was cut off again by him for the like 100th time today.
"Exactly you have nothing to say" he said chuckling and shaking his head.
"I think I could help you sleep" he said looking at me with a smug smirk.
"Oh really" I said Turing on my side and looking at him with my eyebrow raised.
"Let me show you" he said taking his had and running it up my leg slowly and making his way closer to me.
"Gray-"
"Shhhhhhhhh" he said slowly taking off my shirt.
"What if someone here's us" I ask as he gets up and startled my waist.
"Guess you'll just have to be quiet" he said winking at me.
He then slides my shorts down my legs and as he makes his way up he kisses my thighs.
"Gray" I whispered, while taking in a deep breath.
"Baby girl" he says as he kisses my stomach all the way till he reaches my chin.
"You ready?" He asked before unclipping my bra.
"Mmmmm" I moaned while shaking my head yes.
Things then escalated quickly before we both fella asleep, cuddling in nothing my out undergarments.
/--///:'dsjzbbddnsjdnb
We were on this trip for about 2,3 weeks and wow was there a lot of sexual tension between me and Grayson.
//-----//
Hey guys iam sorry for not updating but iv just been busy. Well hers a quick and sucky update, hopes you enjoyed this garbage. Oh and thanks SOOOO MUCH FOR 2k ahhhhh can't thanks you guys enough. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁♥️♥️♥️♠️♠️♠️😍😍😍❣️❣️❣️👅👅😏😏💕💕💕👽👽👄👄👄😘😘😘😱😱😲😲😲🤤🤤💕💕👽👽 love you all 😘😘😘😋😋😍😍
~Abby