PART 23

Surprise update

Morning arose.
Sara made a movement in Sanyukta's arms.

"Mumma..." She mumbled in half sleep.

Sanyukta opened her eyes.

"Haan baacha..." She cupped her face.

"Water..." She said

"Getting it baby..." Sanyukta got up from bed.

There was no water in jar so she had to go to kitchen to fetch water.

Sara turned to other side and saw Randhir sleeping.

She was still in sleep.

She climbed on Randhir and slept on his stomach.

Randhir felt something on him.

He opened his eyes and saw Sara sleeping on his stomach.

He smiled a bit and caged her in his arms.

Sanyukta came back and saw the scenario.

She was extremely happy.

- -- - - -

Sanyukta helped Sara to get ready.

They were going to her school.

"Mumma...I am scared" She said.

Sanyukta was combing her hair suddenly stopped after listening to it.

"Baby nothing to get scared Okay" "Dad and Mumma are with you...phir darr kis baat ka?" "We are going to school so that we can punish that lady" Sanyukta said

"Mumma what if she comes again?" Sara said

"She won't..." "She will never come back" Sanyukta kissed her forehead.

"Are you both ready?" came Randhir there.

"Yes..." Sanyukta replied Randhir looked at Sara.

She looked scared and nervous.

He went to her and sat on his knees.

"You are my princess Sara" "And a princess is strong and fearless" "And I want my princess to be strong and fearless" Randhir said

"You will face lost of difficulties in life Sara" "But you should learn to face them fiercely" "You have to be strong that time" "Hmmm...mera baacha.." Randhir kissed her forehead.

Sanyukta took Sara in her lap.

"Sara...Mumma is going to tell you something which you have to keep in mind forever" Sanyukta said

"Baby...if someone comes close to you...and you don't like it...take a few steps back immediately" "The person can be anyone...your friend,teacher anyone" "If you don't feel comfortable...just get back or ask the person to maintain a safe distance" "Don't allow anyone to touch you with your concern" "If you don't like it...tell that person that you don't like to be touched" "Don't allow anyone to touch you...anywhere" "Specially here and here..." Sanyukta pointed at her core area and chest.

"If you feel uncomfortable when you are in school...tell it immediately to your class teacher" "If something is bothering you at home...talk to us" "Talk to me..." Sara was listening to Sanyukta's words carefully.

"I want you be strong girl Sara" "We should learn to protect ourselves" "And I know my Sara is very strong...hai na" Sanyukta kissed her cheek.

Randhir was proud of Sanyukta.

The way she made Sara understand those things was really commendable. Its duty of every parents to educate their kids about this.

Sex education is considered as taboo but sadly people don't know the importance of this.