moving out

It took us over a week to pack everything. Hanbin brought all of his stuff to my apartment and we were trying to survive between cardboard boxes that filled the entire place. He had to give the key for his old place three days before we move in into the new place so he's been crashing here. I feel bad because he has to sleep on the couch but he says he doesn't mind.
When he brought his things to my place I hadn't started packing so he helped me with everything. He found some embarrassed things about me on the way (including childhood pictures and weird teenage clothes) but since we're gonna live together now I guess it's ok. Maybe I shouldn't keep any secrets from him... Or maybe some of them are still ok.

When the day finally comes we get the help from our friend since we don't have a car. His car is really old but he seems attached to it. And who are we to say anything? We don't even have an old car.
- Mino! Get these boxes! You need to help too, ok? You're not only our driver.
- No one told me that...
He complains while walking in the direction of the boxes. We fill the car completely and barely have space for us.
- C'mon Jiwon, it's not like you would mind sitting on Hanbin's lap. You're already living together anyway.
I feel my cheeks getting warmer but I turn to Hanbin to ask:
- You didn't told him about the bed, did you?
- Why the hell would I do that? I don't feel like having Mino making fun of us for the rest of the year.
- Good.
- What are you two whispering about?
- I was just telling Hanbin how much of an ass you are. Unfortunately we need your help so, can we go already?
- Alright. To the Double B place we go. - he says while starting the car and driving away.
- Excuse me?
- Well, your names don't match that well. Jiwon and Hanbin? Jibin? Hanwon? That sounds stupid. But if we get your stage names they totally go together as Double B.
- Can you just drive in silence?
- *sighs* ok, don't mind my genius mind being ignored over here, I'll just put some music on.
- Great. At least we know you have a good taste in music and we won't be listening to more stupid things.

(A/n: idk why I chose Mino between everyone else tbh. Btw have you listen to WINNER's comeback? I loved it. Missing Taehyun already tho. Can't wait for iKON's comeback, it's gonna be awesome! I'm really excited.)