moving in

Mino helped us to bring the boxes to the apartment but he could not have complained more about how the place doesn't have an elevator. I mean, we're only on the 3rd floor, it could be worse since the building has 6 floors. After he left we try to organize everything the best we can but it takes us over 5 hours to finish it. After we're done we walk to a close grocery store to buy some dinner and end up buying some beers to celebrate too.
We eat in a comfortable silence and talk lightly about how tired we are and how we have classes on Monday. We drink a lot and I start to feel slightly dizzy. Hanbin does the dishes while I take all the trash out, mostly beer bottles and cardboard boxes. When I come back to the apartment Hanbin is on the shower, so I just take my shirt off and plop myself on the bed. After a a few minutes I hear him laying down by my side.
- Hyung? - he whispers.
- Yeah?
- Aren't you taking a shower?
- Nah, I'm too tired to do anything. I'll take one in the morning.
He laughs softly before saying:
- Good night hyung.
- Good night Hanbin-ah.
After a few seconds I open my eyes to see him with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open. My mind is still a little dizzy so I don't know for how long I stare at him. He looks really good. His hair is falling on his face and is a real struggle to just look at it instead of fixing it. His breathing starts to get deeper and that's when I know that 1 - he's asleep and 2 - I've been staring for too long. I turn around to stare at the wall instead but for some reason I still see him on my head, with all the details that caught my attention like his hair, lips and his peaceful expression. I close my eyes and try to sleep, the sound of his breathing next to my neck giving me chills.