Kings Cross

Adelaide was running towards a brick wall. The brick wall. PLATFORM 9 3/4. Excitement bubbled inside her as she was speeding with her trolley and her little grass snake towards the big, redbrick wall, along with so many other students, buzzing ready for a year at hogwarts. She felt the wind whipping through her hair.

She felt like she had just fallen through a veil from reality into, well, into the wizarding world!

She heard the sound of hundreds of kids and parents, hugging and crying and squealing, as she turned to see her own parents looking bewildered at all the excitement surrounding them. Adelaide turned around to see a small elf like figure wandering towards her and her baffled parents
" ALL ABOARD" the little elf cried as all the children started to scramble towards the doors.

Adelaide couldn't quite be certain, but she was pretty sure that as, she was trying to take in her surroundings, she noticed a tired looking man with a faded lightning bolt scar on his head hugging a frightened looking boy about 4 years younger than Adelaide herself, along with a raven haired gryfindor and a bright red headed lady. With another readhead man stood next to him with his own daughter and wonderfully collected wife. And again Adelaide couldn't be sure, but it seemed as if the tired man with the lightning bolt scar who was hugging his son, couldn't stop his eyes drifting over to the platinum blond man, with his own little boy as if maybe they had a past, one that even Adelaide couldn't be quite sure the nature of...

In all the excitement Adelaide began to think about what she was doing, yes she was going to hogwarts, but she was leaving behind her wonderful parents in the process. She'd never spent more than a week away from them before.

But from somewhere Adelaide pulled strength that she did not know that she had as she ran and jumped at her parents squealing
"I'LL SEND YOU AN OWL"
Before she was dragged along the steady flow of students onto the Hogwarts Express ready to begin her journey....

Okay I actually quite like this story sooooooo...... HERE YA GO PAB I'm going to carry on writing it (and if I stop again I give you permission to punch me)