Blood

My heart is split into two, I'm being played just like a fool, I thought I could have it all, right now all I just want is you, but you're not willing to just make up the numbers, all I have left is the memories for me to remember.

Blood flows through me, like water slowly trickling from under the sewer, the time has come to leave, I must arrive sooner rather than later.

Sitting at the bar, I gaze out into the night sky, a woman approaches me filled with wonder, Maybe now is the time to move on and forget, I see her face more clearly now, it's just you disguised as a ghost, then you vanish, and I think about why you're missing, I need you now, here in my arms to hold.

I hear your laugh from a distance, my memories begin to fade, the past is just my stalking shadow, I need help just to get me through this phase, I feel I've just been smacked, like an iron bar just hit me on my back, the pain is torture, whatever did I do to ya?

I see shadows run towards me, you scream right down at me, you've seem to have got your revenge, I feel like I'm just constantly spinning round and round the bends. I die, I hear you softly begin to cry, why cause me such pain? Will I ever get to see you again?