Thirty Two

9:45 am, Saturday

I dialed Sofia's number, "Hi Dons," she greeted from the phone. "Are you free today? Labas naman tayo." I invited her. "Sorry may lakad kasi ako, Marcos is going to introduce me to his parents." she excitedly said but also trying to control her excitement because she feels bad about me. She should be.

Hinawakan ko ang phone ko ng mahigpit kulang nalang ihampas ko sa mukha ng Marcos na yun ang phone ko, pero di pwede sayang phone ko. "Ahh ganun ba, sige." I feel so sad and lonely.

May meeting the family na pala na nangyayare, minsan naiisip ko na parang wala na yung best friend ko na si Sofia. Pero I couldn't forget about her because I love her.

Ella and I went to the gym, para naman makalimutan ko sina Sofia at Marcos kahit minsan lang.

While we were at the gym, I opened up to ate Ella about how I feel because I know she gets me. And I wasn't wrong, she gave me advices and there's this phrase that she told me that I won't forget, "If you love a person, never let go easily because it's worth fighting for."

Grabe talaga... Ella wins, dami nyang alam about this love thing. I wonder why...

I realized, I have to be patient especially about love.

3:12 pm, Wednesday

"Sofia!" I ran towards Sofia. "Oh hi Dons," she smiles. "I was wondering if you wanna have a best friend date today?" I said. "Hi babe," Marcos walks next to Sofia and kissed her temple. Babe? Are you kidding me? Pa-epal.

I watched him blankly, "Are you ready to go?" he puts his arm around Sofia's shoulder. She nodded, "We gotta go Donny, may lakad kami kasama barkada niya. Maybe next time." she looked down and left with that stupid Marcos.

I tried asking her the next day, she always have these excuses which is really annoying but I will always love her.

Lumipas ang ilang weeks pero wala pa rin, Sofia has her circle of friends, even to Hannah, they don't really go out together because Sofia is now friends with the girlfriends of Marcos' friends. Ako naman... I focused studying, yes seryosong edukasyon nato hahaha. Tapos training ganun.

I texted Sofia minsan pero ang cold nya pag nag-rereply, but I didn't mind it. Minsan ko lang sya tine-text dahil baka she thinks I'm weird.

i M E S S A G E
karina harina 👻
1:01 am, Friday

harina are u still up?

stop calling me harina 😑

It's in my contacts ay sorry

stop pls

Hahaha

It's too early stop it

i can't sleep.

Let me guess...
Libre mo ko sa jamba juice

Game

S-O-F-I-A

andaya mo!!

No I'm not! Haha ik dons

Fine. Tomorrow

Yeayy hahaha stop thinking
about her. You'll get hurt.

I love her.

I know, but all you have to
do, is to be with her and
support her always.

KASI BEST FRIENDS KAYO.

hahaha ouch
thanks kar

no problemo brotha 👌

see you tom

gnight byee x

good night.

2:21 pm, Friday

This afternoon, my friends and I are going to Jamba Juice because I have to treat Karina.

"Why does Karina have a free smoothie?" Stella raised her brows, "Ouch! Dons di na daw kayo cousins ni Stella," pang-asar ni Tino. "Next time," I hugged Stella, kawawa naman pinsan ko haha.

"How are you doing with Sofia?" one of my friends asked, I shook my head and fake smiled. "You know man, she's blessed to have you." another friend of mine said, they teased me until I finally smiled. I'm grateful to have them.

--------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment! xx