Chapter Two: Friendly Teachers and Familiar Bunkmates

FUN FACT MR. BENINTENDE IS A GENDERSWAPPED VERSION OF MY 3RD GRADE TEACHER!!!

As lunch came to a close, you stood up to throw away your food, and bumped into a girl. She had long, dark blue hair, and blue skin. Her outfit was skin tight, and definitely didn't fit your old school's dress code.

She gave you and sharp look.

"Watch it," she snapped, before walking away to sit down with two Hispanic-looking people, one of which was a girl wearing tons of pink and tech, the other a boy cloaked in black.

You threw away your trash before moving back to your table. "Who was that bitch?" You muttered, not thinking anyone heard you.

"That was Widowmaker. She is... special," Tracer was careful with her choice of words.

"What Tracer means is she is a huge bitch," Jack cut in. Mercy elbowed him. "What? Just stating that facts! She literally has no emotions." Mercy rolled her eyes, bit nodded.

"Just ignore her, [YN]. Hang out with us instead! We're pretty cool, right?" Genji said. Zenyatta nodded, though he likely didn't hear what he said.

You admitted that they were all very cool. When you glanced back up at the clock, it was time to go to your next class...

"History with Mr. Benintende. Where is that?" You asked. Tracer jumped up.

"That's where I'm going!" She cheered. "We can walk there together everyday!!" She smiled brightly at you. You, for the first time since arriving, smiled honestly. You felt like you and Tracer would be great friends.

<=====>

Tracer looked grabbed your hand and smiled. A quick flash of fear must have crossed your face, because her smile faded and she quickly pulled her hand away.

"Sorry. We can... walk?" She asked. You shook your head.

"We'll be late. Just do it," you replied. She smiled again and grabbed your hand.

Whoosh

It was more fun than last time. It wasn't running, it was like jumping at lightning speed. It was almost... fun?

Wow... weird.

You arrived in front of the class in about 5 seconds. You pulled open the door and entered. You were some of the first in there. The other students were the Hispanic girl that Widowmaker was sitting with. The other was Zenyatta.

Tracer took a seat and pulled you into ths one next to her.

"Don't worry. I think Mr. Benintende will love you! He's super funny and likes penguins!" She said. You didn't understand what penguins had to do with you, but it was interesting.

When the teacher walked in, you knew you would like him. Unlike most of your teachers so far, he wasn't dressed in more formal attire. He wore a white tee shirt with a blue flannel, and jeans. His shoes were red Nikes.

"Good afternoooooon, class!" He said as he walked in. "Today, we will be learning about-" he made eye contact with you. "Who this wonderful person is!"

Suddenly, every head in the room was on you. You turned red with embarrassment.

"[YN]. I'm [YN]." You said.

"Neat! Where are you from? What can you do? How do you feel about History?" He asked, bombarding you with questions. You gained a bit of confidence, and answered his questions.