Chapter Four: Early Mornings and Strange Friends

Things on italics will now be optional things, like if you have long hair, or not, if you wear makeup, or not. Whatever. Some things will have a slash between them, like short hair/long hair. This will come up very often because i want it to have lots of options to make it suit more people.

MAKE SURE TO ALERT ME OF ANY MISTAKES! I WON'T TAKE IT AS RUDE!

ALSO I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T INCLUDE A BATHROOM SO THERE ARE BATHROOMS ON EVERY FLOOR OF THE DORM BUILDING.

The next morning you woke as expected; exhausted. You rose with a smile though. You were still hyped for your second day! Woop!

Instead of using the latter, you leaped over the side of the bed to the floor. You pulled out a cute outfit.

Black leggings, a dark blue shirt, and a jean jacket, and glasses instead of contacts.

You pulled your hair into a messy bun/put a pin in your hair to hold it back.

You put on socks and your brown combat boots.

You decided against makeup for the day.

You walked out of the room to see Tracer sitting in the counter, sipping a smoothie.

"I already went down for breakfast. Better hurry if you want some," she said. Glancing at the clock, you saw it was 7:30. Class started at 8:05. Breakfast ended at 8:00, and took place in the school cafeteria. The school aslo provided dinner, but most people left because it wasn't very good.

"Are Hana and Mercy already down there?" You asked. Tracer nodded.

"I figured I'd wait for you," she shrugged. You smiled. You and Tracer left the dorm and made your way to the school building. It was still a little dark out, but you managed.

After getting a quick breakfast of [cereal/waffle/eggs and bacon] you and Tracer managed to find your friends in the back corner of the cafeteria, where almost everyome hung out before school actually began.

Jesse and an unfamiliar figure were comparing their prosthetic arms. The unfamiliar- who was at least 6' 4" when he didn't slouch- argued his was cooler because it was orange, and he got extra points because of his leg. When you looked, you saw he did indeed have a prosthetic leg. It was more of a peg though.

You glanced around at the other, more unfamiliar, faces of the group.

Tracer had left your side to talk to a buff looking boy. He had dark skin, long-ish hair, and he wore glasses. He was buff, but looked nerdy. You figured that was Winson.

Hana was talking to a tall pink haired girl. He was very strong looking. Next to her was a shorter girl. She was clearly of asian decent, and was very chubby and adorable. She wore a blue hoodie, and had her hair pinned up.

You decided to go a little out of your comfort zone and talk to McCree and... Fire man.

When you got close enough you heard that the unknown guy had an Australian accent.

"Um, hey," you said, standing next to Jesse. You and him had gotten along well the previous night, and you found it safe to assume that he was your friend.

"Heya there, girly. You must be the new one! The name's Junkrat," he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm [YN]. Is Junkrat your real name, though?" You replied. He got flustered.

"Eh, well of course! Why else would I-" he began before Jesse interupted.

"Jamison. His name is Jamie." Junkrat suddenly got angry.

"NOW DON'T GO AROUND TELLIN LIES YA BUGGA. IT'S JUST RUDE TO-" a large man came by and drug Jamie away, as he still was yelling.

You shrugged it off. Jesse walked over to talk with Hanzo, so you decided to introduce yourself to the tall, pink haired girl and the Smol Chinese girl. You walked over.

"Hello," you said awkwardly. "I'm [Yn]. I'm new." The tall girl smiled.

"Hello. My name is Aleksandra, but you can call me Zarya." She said.

"Nî hâo! My name is Mei."

"Um, nice to meet you," you said awkwardly. You talked for a while. The two were best friends and knew a lot about each other. You felt a little left out among their inside jokes.

"Well, I still have people to meet so, talk to you later?" You asked, trying not to sound rude.

"Oh of course!" Zarya said.

"Nice meeting you!" Mei said before continuing her conversation with Zarya. You walked over to another group. McCree and Hanzo were there talking to them aswell. A few of the others included a shorter, dark skinned girl and a tall, muscular boy.

"Hi?" You said quietly, slipping into the circle between Jesse and Hanzo. Jesse was the only one who heard you. He did his cute southern chuckle before pulling you further into the circle and making space for you.

"Guys, this is [YN]. [YN], this is Efi," Jesse motioned to the shorter girl, "and Reinhardt." The tall muscular man, who had previously looked intimidating, had a kind smile on his face. You suddenly felt more welcome to the group.

"Hello," you said as you looked around the small circle. Mercy also resided just next to Reinhardt, almost out of the circle due to his size. She didn't seem to mind, though. She was just listening. She made eye contact with you and gave you a quick smile a a thumbs up. You took a deep breath, and joined the conversation.

SORRY IT TOOK ME AGES I SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP BY THURSDAY.