Safety?

Sorry for the wait I'm sorry for real
-----------------------

   Annabelle p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night, moving not trying to wake James, master McCarthy. I lightly moved his hands thank God he's a heavy sleeper but I couldn't fool Sparky. Just when he saw me he was about to bark but I covered his mouth and he calmed down. 'I need to hurry back to my room before his mom wake up, better yet cook some breakfast.' 
   As soon as I got out the bed he turnt over and Sparky was at the door waiting for me to open it, little did I know he had to use the restroom. As we made our way downstairs I saw a shadow in the living room and some talking, kind of like his mom. There was a creek in the steps and she turned around and everything broke loose.
  "Why the hell are you coming from my sons room?"
"Umm he asked... "
     "No you listen here, you're not going to take my son away from happiness, no matter if you're pregnant or not. He will never love you!"
"I know ma'am."  
     "Did I ask you to respond nigger."

I just stood with my head down, "You better be glad I find life a beautiful thing, but what you will make will always be ugly and I know my husband wants some grandchildren so I'll spare you this time. Next time his child will be from a woman of my standards or higher not someone who cleans for the rest of their life. Now gon get."

I had walked off and let Sparky out to use the restroom as soon as I step foot on the porch there was Jason. "Hmm look what we have here."
I backed up and so did Sparky,my every move was his very protection. "That damn nigger dog won't harm me I'm UNSTOPPABLE. Just like all those times James left you outside, every night I had my turn. You liked it Huh? "
   As I was about to walk back in he grabbed my arm and started to touch on me and before sparky could attack James mother had cut the lights on and called James downstairs. His grip was tight and Sparky was off to use the restroom way before this happened. I heard footsteps and tried my best to get out but I couldn't and here was James.
   "Mom what are you talking about?  Annabelle what the fuck are you doing!"
"I just let Sparky out to use the restroom he haven't came back."
  "No you know what outside for two weeks and your filthy dog can stay out there with you."

Before I could say anything he slammed the door and I was being drugged off. Here it came again where it was time for me to be heartless. No smiles I only had Sparky now. As I was tossed on the bed he slapped me and told me to get into it but I just couldn't. I waited till he finished so he could kick me out, no luck of sparky so I went to find him. I called out twice and I heard him whimpering in the fields, quite odd place to use the restroom and I saw that snake had bite him by his stomach. I hurried and grabbed him and rain to master McCarthy porch banging on the way locked door l.  "master McCarthy please open up, please open up."
  I heard gasp and talking behind me from the other slaves. All on my mind was that sparky couldn't die,i had to get my tools or better James tools. I kept banging but no answer. I tried my best to use the living room light that shines through the blinds but I wasn't very efficient. I had tears coming down as I broke the chair to use as a scalpel and my spit to take the poison out. I didn't have anything to hold him down but he didn't move much. I begin to cut an incision inorder for me to suck the poison out and right before I could he was taking his last breath. Before I saw that I tried everything in my will power to keep Sparky by my side. Blood all over my hands and I couldn't gesture to the pain that was in my heart. The only thing close to me was dying and I don't have anybody else to get Mr through this journey. I started sucking but still didn't get a response back, I gave him the mouth to mouth but still no response. I cried out loud and slammed the chair against the door.
   I had finally lost the only thing that kept me living.
I picked him up and grabbed a shovel. Many other slaves were smiling and giggling at my embarrassment and foolishness for relying on the master. Other gave me a pity look but I kept walking, going by my favorite tree. I placed Sparky on the ground and started to dig. I hate the fact that I had to bury him. During this process I cried while digging and cried while putting him in the ground to cover him up, that is until I heard a twig break and I had to clean up my face.
   "Nigger what are you doing out here. Papers? "
"I don't have any but the plantation I'd that way and the master said its okay for me to bury my dog out here. " "No it's time for you to come with us I don't believe you. "
      As they walked me back to the house in handcuffs they knocked on the door and he answers. "Good morning sorry to disturb you early this morning but it seems as if your bigger slave has escaped the grounds, saying you gave her permission to leave to bury the thing."
"No I never gave her permission and if she left this plantation then it's time for her punishment. Thank you officers. I you can leave her for me."
    Before they got off the porch he punched me in the jaw and drugged me inside, slamming the door.
"Now since you want to be bold and you're out there for a month and I don't care about your dumb dog dying either. Might as well start picking now the sun comes up in a few and don't forget to clean this entire porch off before everybody wake up or else that's 2 months.
     I stood there emotionless and walked out grabbing everything I headed to clean the porch. I lost my only child, my true love for some nonsense.