When the mindset is strong.

I am the person who is in the middle of the stage

As I dream to be a sports nutrition assistant. I will compete bodybuilding contest in order to prove the athletes who will be provided nutritional plan in the following time that they can trust me really.

What I would like to tell you guys is 

I have never wore high heel shoes in my life.

I have never wore bikini in my life.

I  have never been on the stage with 2 pieces in my life.

I have never spent money a lot in dying my hair to grey and purple before.

No one except my family had a chance to see my ass before.

I gathered my braveness and took a deep breath before stepping on the stage and told myself that I could do it. 

I kept telling myself that I would only focus on what I practiced and I would not interested in others on the stage. I would do all my best. And yeah I did. 

My heart beat did not speed up much because I used my mindset, I told myself that just do it.

I know there are many people better than me. But I know that today is the best version of me since I was born. My parents must be so proud of me increasingly and consistently. 

I was grateful that they came to see me on the the stage from another province. 

I was grateful that Peam and Pair came to see me as well. 

I was grateful that my friends gave me many compliments on my instagram.

I was grateful that I met a beautiful woman at the competition.

I was grateful that I am totally positive with anything and anyone.

I was grateful that I overcame my fear in wearing high heel shoes and wearing bikini among thousand of people.

I have an idea that I will keep competing and I will keep doing this until I go to ENgland and I will train there as well. 

I set my mind that I would find the gym that allows me to train for free and have coach without paying any money. Asa person who does not have money much to pay for the gym member fee at this time, I then decided sending email to many gym and made the contract with themthat if they allow me to train at their gym; I will train hard and pay themback when I get reward. 

Unfortunately, they were not interested in my pledge.But I did not give up. I kept training hard to be the best version of myself atmy first bodybuilding competition. 

After the competition 3 hours....

There was a guy suggested me to contact someone and he told that this person could help me to train and compete the next event. The conversation between I and that person was like this.

I: Hey sir, I am moth. Toi suggested me to contact you.

Yak: Hey, wassup.

I: I wanted to compete Mr. Thailand 2017 at Terminal 21 Korat. Could I join your team.

Yak: Sure, why not?

I: Oh really, yay. But how far the gym was?

Yak: Not much far, you could take the bus to Tesco Lotus.

I: OK and did I need to pay any cost?

Yak: Of course not. You just helped me teach my trainer to train the customer. It was fine.

I: OK sir. I could do whatever you wanted me to do. You would not be upset if you invested in me. I would perform all my best one million percent.

Yak: That was great; I liked the person who is serious like this. I did not want to be tired in training and that person was not serious at all. And I now wanted to train a woman. So, no problem.

This is how strong my mindset work.

I am working on finding sponsorship to do student visa, selling my own book, being a sports nutrition assistant and so on. I believe that a life has no limit. We can do whatever we want to do, we just need to start taking action. If you believe enough, you will find a way finally. If you have a clear goal, the universe will absolutely take you to the position that you want.