Meeting Him

"Let me hear it Charlotte." I spoke to my personal assistant as we both walked down the streets of Manhattan to a coffee shop near our building.

The loud commotion of New York could be heard from a mile away. People speaking on their phones as they hurriedly went on their way. Pushing past each other without an 'excuse me'. The polluted air filled my nose.
Ah New York.

"Well, you have a meeting with Mr.Piper at one-thirty, a scheduled conference with the boss, Mr.lankly at three, and an appointment with a Mr.Bellucci at five. After that you are supposed to meet your parents at your mother's for dinner." Wow not much to do today. An easy day for yours truly.

"Great. Have you heard from Lilly-Anne?" You could hear the hopeful hint in my voice. She shook her head and my shoulders dropped a bit. I straightened myself up before dusting off my tight pencil skirt and strutted into the coffee shop with Charlotte trailing behind me.

I stood inline and patiently waited for my turn to order. I stood third in line as we all waited for this lady to make up her mind while she spoke on the phone. Getting fed up, I decided to speak up.

"Ma'am, could you please hurry up, Some of us have to get back to work or be somewhere." She turned towards me and looked me up and down with her hazel-green eyes. Her fiery red hair moved around in the hair tie.

"Yeah, hold on." She said to the person on the phone before looking at me with a scowl.

"Listen her, lady. Do not rush me. Just sit back and wait your turn. Got it."She said to me while rolling her eyes and going back to the phone.

Alright. This heffer obviously don't know about Harmony Chantel Wright so I must make myself known to this bitch.

I excused myself as I headed to the beginning of the line. I tapped her on her shoulder.

"Listen here, lady. I have somewhere to be and I'm sure all these other people do too. So either you hurry up and order or get the hell out of our way, got it." I said as politely as I could. It is to early in the morning to be cursing bitches out. While on the job I must act very professional but on my own time....

She scowled at me before ordering a caramel cappuccino. The man that stood behind red head allowed me to go in front of him.

I thanked him before ordering a caramel macchiato for myself and a french vanilla cappuccino for Charlotte.
After receiving our drinks we headed back to the office.

As we were walking quickly through the huge crowd of people trying to get to where they needed to be, I heard a big commotion to my left. I turned to see paparazzi crowding around the Bellucci building. Everyone has been trying to get good scoop on the new owner of Bellucci Co.

Michelangelo Bellucci

I hear many people speak about him but I myself have never seen him. Its been said that all the Bellucci men were absolutely handsome but Michelangelo is something to be seen. I am honestly hoping it is him that I am meeting today. Just to see if the rumors are true.

I hadn't notice that I blanked out for a little until I heard Charlotte calling my name.

"Ms.Wright, Mr.Odom is calling. Would you like me to ignore the call?"She spoke and I rolled my eyes before nodding my head. We continued to walk into the building. Some of my colleagues glared as I held my head high and marched to the elevator. The elevator numbers continued to go up until it stopped at floor 57 where my office is located. From floor 34 to 57 in three years. It usually takes someone at least four years to move up two floors. I was damn good at my job and everyone knew it.