Chapter 9-So This Is Love?

*Kayla's Pov*

Toby James McDonough. I love that kid. he's just the sweetest. i'm at my locker putting my things away,when i feel a presence behind me."hey there,beautiful."Toby says,kissing my neck.I turn around & hug him."Hey there,handsome."I say,kissing his cheek."So,i was thinking we could go on a little lunch time adventure?"Toby says,tickling me."mmm,that sounds nice."I say,shutting my locker.I take hold of his hand & lead him out the door. we get in the car & drive over to Starbucks."hi,welcome to Starbucks! what can i get you?"The Barista says."what do you want beautiful?"Toby says,looking at me."I'll have the double chocolatey chip frappe,chicken BLT,and a chocolate caramel muffin."I say,to the girl."Make that two of everything,& can we get it to go?"Toby says,to her."James & Elise McDonald,your order is ready."The Barista calls.we go up to get our food,& that's when something bad happens."Hey aren't you Toby McDonough from Before You Exit?"the girl says."I...uh,I don't what you're talking about! My name is James McDonald!"Toby says,quickly.

"No,you're Toby James McDonough from the band Before You Exit! me and my little sister are big fans!"the girl says,smiling.Toby takes a quick pic with the girl,& then we take our food & leave.We get in the car & Toby drives us to the nearest park. "I remember this park! i came here with Braiden the last time i was here."I say,smiling. "yeah,i know! i was here with you guys when you all came."Toby says,turning off the car. "You were?! how could i not remember you."I say,in disbelief."well,it was like what....7 years ago!"he says,smiling at me. "yeah,but i feel bad about forgetting you! what else did i forget about the last time i was here?"I say,curiously."Well,story time!"he says,smiling.

*Flashback* (from Toby's Pov)

I was at the park with my brothers Riley,Connor....& their friends Thomas & Braiden. Braiden was with a little girl named Mckayla. me & the little girl were playing,when she fell & scraped her knee. her lip was bruised & busted also. I immediately ran over to help."Are you okay? does it hurt?"I said,helping her up. "My knee and my lip hurt a lot."The girl said,trying not to cry. "do you want me to kiss it all better again? that's what my mommy does when i get hurt." she looks up at me & smiles. "Yes Please." I get closer & press my lips to her's.

*End Flashback*

"Wait,that was you?! you were my first kiss! we really are meant to be,then!"I say,all in one breath."ha,yeah....that was me! i was your first kiss,and i like to believe that statement is true."he says,kissing my cheek. he hops out of the car & open my door. I get out & immediately run over to a tree & start to climb it. Toby goes to grab  the food & a blanket from his trunk. "ooh,lunch time picnic adventure!"I say,jumping out the tree. "Yep,I figured that the two of us could use some couple-time together."he says, spreading out the blanket,& we sit down.

1,double chocolatey chip frappe,1 chicken BLT,and 1 chocolate caramel muffin for you,miss woods."Toby says,handing me my food. We eat our lunch & talk about random things.after a while,i pull out my phone to see the time. I check my phone,& see that it's almost 12:40."Umm Toby,it's almost 12:40! shouldn't we head back to school?!"i say,waving my hand in his face.

Tobs comes back from his daze & stares blankly at me."What happened?! i guess i was a little zoned out."he says,quizingly. I giggle at that. My boyfriend is such a dork,but he's my dork."Nothing,but it's almost 12:40! which means that we have a little less than five minutes to get back to school!"i say,throwing away all of our trash."Oh Shit,We better get going!"Toby says,picking up the blanket,& running to the car.We hop in the car & speed off to the school.in about 2 minutes we're there.We pull up to the school building,find a space & run inside.we slip inside the classroom Just as the tardy bell rings."Well Mr.McDonough,Miss Woods! it appears as if today is your lucky day. one more time,and it will be a 2 hour detention for the both of you."Mr.Chiniquy says,glaring at us."I promise you sir,we won't be late ever again."Toby says,handing our teacher an envelope.(Oooh,Toby's bribin' a teacher?! ;0)"Umm,Toby.....what did you just hand our teacher?"I whisper curiously. he smiles his goofy grin. "Relax Kay,I didn't bribe him! his little girl is a fan of BYE...so like i promised the daughter at her birthday party,i gave him a signed a copy of our ep." He just gave the teacher a copy of their ep??! oh,okay. wait ep?!!