What Just Happened!?

The suspense is over here is the next chapter! Hope you enjoy!!!

Normal P.O.V.

As all the talking went on they hadn't noticed that a certain someone had been watching them. But this didn't go un-noticed by Natsu especially with his enhanced senses. He didn't care as long as "it" didn't harm Lucy. Natsu was different from most dragons. Natsu could actually turn into a human.

Natsu had found this out when Lucy's brother Hibiki brought home a guy named Ren.

Let's just say when when Ren started getting is flirt on with Lucy, Natsu didn't like it one bit. He had gone outside to cool down but his magic started going crazy so it activated the reaction Natsu is no longer an 8 year old dragon.

Oh no he was now an 18 year old Natsu Dragneel. He turned into a teen with red/pink spiky hair and a scaley looking scarf, black sandals, a vest that shows both his torso and abs and some white baggy pants.

*Flashback*

Natsu P.O.V.

How did I just do that!? I come to cool off and instead I turn into this! But hey I look sexy. Now I know for sure Lucy will start to notice me (Evil smirk). I then start to walk toward the mansion when I'm suddenly stopped by Erza. "Natsu you can't go in there like that Lucy'll freak!" she said wide eyed.

I just scoffed and kept walking. "Ice make:Cage!" I turned around and saw Gray and I then realized there was an ice cage around me. "What the hell ice freak! You know I could melt this instantly." I said as if it were a matter of faculty. "Well one I doubt you can use your powers and two it's infinity ice so it can't melt." Gray responded.

"Okay fine I won't go." I said changing back to my dragon form, Gray then released me. "Alright we should head back Lucy'll start to worry." Erza suggested. So we started our trek home. When I got home I wasn't happy with what I saw. Ren was still there putting the moves on my Lucy!

So I did the only thing that came to mind I transformed into my human form right then and there. I went over to reach for Lucy's hand and brought her into my chest. "Stay away she's mine!" I growled. "Says who pinky!" Ren scowled. "Ren I think you should just go with Hibiki." Lucy said politely.

"I'll be with Hibiki then." he grunted. "Okay explain it to me.How long have you been able to do this?" Lucy asked. "Well I've only been able to do this since today." I then started to explain to Lucy about everything that happend from beginning to end.

Lucy P.O.V.

Wow I could have never imagined that Natsu would be able to do this since he is so... dense. But this dense idiot is actually really hot. *blush*

Natsu P.O.V.

Is Lucy blushing? It's so kawaii!!!!! Well I have to find a way to break the silence. So I said something I never thought I'd say. "So~ Lucy would you like to go on what you guys call 'a date'?"

Haha cliffy. You'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out what lucy says.Oh by the way if you were wondering what kawaii means, it means cute in Japanese. Will Lucy say yes, will Lucy say no? Tune into the next chapter to find out.