Happy!

This chapter is dedicated to fairytaillover08. I'm glad that you love my story.

*Time skip~At Home*

Natsu P.O.V.

"Luce why didn't you ever tell me."I mumbled. " Like I said before it was in the past!"she screamed with tears pouring down her face and onto the pavement. I started to walk over to her to try and comfort her but she was already out the door running. "What are you still doing here? Go after her!" Gray yelled. I nodded and started running after Lucy.

Lucy P.O.V.

" why can't they just let it go?! It all happened in the past. I found my way to the park I walk to a bench to sat down. I need some time to myself to be able to think. "Aye." said in an unkniwn voice. I turn my head and came face to face with the blue cat with white patches on the tip of his tail and his stomach. "Hey little guy are you lost?" I cooed. "Aye." "Well then you could come home with me." I said as I pick him up and started to walk home. "Oh I have to give you a name!" I pondered and finally I decided on Happy I noticed how happy he made me feel when I started of sad and crying. "Lucy!" I know that voice! "Natsu!"

Natsu P.O.V.

"Natsu!" Ha I found her. "Lucy I said with tears in my eyes. I ran to her and hugged her tightly against my chest. I felt her relax and snuggle into my chest. "Aye." "Lucy what was that?" I asked wiping away my tears. "Oh this is Happy!"she said. "He's so cute! Let's go home and show him to Gray and Erza!" I said as I ran with Lucy in my arms with Happy.

Awww I thought that was cute. Did you think it was cute? Haha you can't lie to me I know you thought that was cute. ♥♥♥